How to strengthen my experiences with a possible succubus?

Hello everyone, I am going to keep it short and simple. I am to tell you about three experiences I have had so far.

1. I’m wake up on my back in sleep paralysis, and I hear licking noises in both of my hears and a female voice talking into it seductively. As this is happening, I feel a strange sensation in my groin area, but it stops as soon as the sleep paralysis ends and I am fully awake.

2. Once again I wake up in sleep paralysis and this time I can hear a female voice making loud sex noises and I can feel an energy jump on top of me, but I did not feel much of anything besides that

3. (This one is the most recent) I was in a dream and I couldn’t remember the details of what was happening. All I remembered is that when I looked to the right I saw a beautiful woman, and she said something that I can’t recall. Then I felt something tap my head and I woke up with an great sensation in my groin area that only lasted for a few seconds.

There are more than that, but it would be unnecessary. My question, is how can I strengthen the experiences I have with this being? The reason I ask is because I hear about many people here who have had physical sensations with a succubus while being fully awake and I would also like to experience this.

Also I never summoned a succubus, it just came out of the blue

Welcome @avenong Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

@DarkestKnight. Thanks, I just made it

There are different ways you could have attracted.

1 Like

How can I strengthen the connection?

Meditation. Learn her name. Build energy together. Sorry my answers are short today. Anything you need me to be specific about ask and I’ll help as best as I can.