My entities drawing journey!

:sweat_smile: sorry not my field

1 Like

If you need a sigil to draw from, you can always use one of mine! They might be fun to draw out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:sweat_smile: so called Lucifer when I got to astral project and this is how he showed up! :thinking: furry wolf/dragon? Human front! I am not sure what exactly is this but here how he seemed :woman_shrugging:t2:

12 Likes

@Mani
This is how Glasya-Labolas showed up to me! The hair kept changing! And the cloths changes between dress and a suit! She had a gun and a sword! When I was thinking who is this! A table and pen/paper showed up with the thought “the author of bloodshed” :woman_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

Love it! x

1 Like

Seems just like them-s/he’s been helping me out a lot with philosophy. Next time you see her, ask more of what she wants from me-only offering I’ve been giving her is coffee. I was asked for blood and things relating to blood but idk the best method to bloodletting

2 Likes

Should you ever see Freyja-tell her Mani puts his full trust in you

1 Like

:thinking: I usually offer sweets and tea! With candles of course! Sometimes I come across random things and get the feeling of offering it to a specific entity!

Freyja as in the norse goddess? I am not sure ill meet her anytime soon! Swamped with demons working :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yea Freyja the Norse Goddess. You ever see her just tell her “Mani puts his trust in you” and she’ll understand.

1 Like

Am sure she got the message but ill try to remember if i ever meet her :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Glasya likes Gold rings , skulls either real or fake and yellow candles with burning rosemary. Dog ornaments are good too Mani

3 Likes

Oh by the way-you should watermark your work with a signature as well-it’s very easy for someone to claim it’s their own work outside of this forum site

1 Like

If you’re able to meet the ascended master Jesus Christ and not the egregore, I would love to see how he shows himself up to you

2 Likes

Welcome @Katty_White. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

Been a while since I’ve done anything but Lucifer finds a way to grab my attention!!

7 Likes

Huh! Finally came around to finishing this! Dantalion this is how he appeared to me!

11 Likes

Finally, we’ve been waiting for this one, haha ~

1 Like

Marbas! He wasn’t that clear to see so here it is!!!

6 Likes

Looks like @AdamThoth

1 Like

Great artist thank you for this tribute to the Duchess Bune :heart_eyes:

1 Like