Drawing Lucifer's Sigil Right or Wrong?

That may be something you could ask him. I wish to get a tattoo of it someday when I have the funds… for now I’ve been wanting to get a ring.

2 Likes

I wish to get a tattoo too! Preferably in my chest. I will get it sure someday. But the prices are high usually

1 Like

They are. I have a 3x3 inch tattoo of a wolf paw and it cost $50 just for one that small. But it would be worth it.

1 Like

Yes, when I was in China it cost around 300 rmb for 3 inch, I almost wanted to get a tattoo for german football team’s eagle but later didn’t. Hopefully I will get after saving some money!

1 Like

This is kinda funny to me because this almost looks like the exact Lucifer symbol I freehand painted just a couple weeks ago. I was making an envo/invocation circle as a side project so I’m not sure what the scale comparison would be but, you did an awesome job with yours!

5 Likes

it looks great! Can I also make this in the future If I work with Lucifer?

1 Like

Sure knock yourself out :slight_smile:
I’m actually making an instructible about it right now and I’ll send you the link when I’m done.

2 Likes

Thank you

I wish to connect with him

1 Like

me too

That’s great. I love it.

2 Likes

I love it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Help me connect with him

You really don’t want to see my rushes sigil s and seals. They are god awful.

i still haven’t been successful in connecting with him. so still trying

Well when you connect with him let me know

1 Like

Thx Jpj and arianna :smile:

2 Likes

I had the sigil two years ago on the back of my neck since then I have found the will power to stop a 20 year heroin and crack addiction and cope with depression.

Welcome @Pete_Brannigan. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Meditate with his sigil everyday for years, that’s how u can show ur commitment.

Hail Lord Lucifer :crown:

1 Like