Looking for a simple unbinding

HI.

New here. Not necessarily new to craft.
However i always appreciate the input of others especially in concern of personal troubles.
Basically the father of my child has been bound in some way by his own mother. She has him brainwashed and completely closed off to me. Also keeping my child from me. He has gone so far as to look and act in ways he never would have before. I have been ostrasized from all holidays and major events even my only childs first and second birthdays…
I am somewhat convinced it is his mother doing this because it began when he first chose me over her and since then she has very slowly began to show her colours.
I would appreciate a good unbinding ritual or something similar to break her chains on him.
All bless.

Welcome to the forum!

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules and see our posting guidelines in the FAQ.

Points to cover:

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?

Here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.

Try Mehmi’on from the Book of Azazel.

This was my experience working with him to remove bindings my own mother had on me:

1 Like

Thankyou this has helped quite a bit.
Do you think any work with poppets might be helpful as i have been kept so far from them that they arent really in person at any time to do any work that way…
But invoking Mehmi’on is what you are getting to ? Asking for their assistance?

For doing this with poppets, I think this would work if you build the poppet with say, black ribbon representing the bindings upfront, and then the working is that you intentionally unbind him as you unwind the ribbon from the poppet saying something like “I unbind you, you are unbound, you are free to act the way you wish, she has no hold over you…” etc. etc.

I didn’t invoke him, I think I evoked him to stand with me in my room and communicated with him from there. Unless it was a shamanic journeying experience where I go out and meet them elsewhere, but I forget. I rarely invoke, as that is where I’m borrowing someone else’s power to use as my own, and I’m learning to do that but it’s not my typical MO.

1 Like

I hugely appreciate this
And greatful as ever that its a full moon ☆ bless up friend :heart:

1 Like