Hi, I am new here. My name is Aurora

I am 36, a seer and a witch … I learn everyday new things. Hope I can help and get help :slight_smile: see you

Aurora

9 Likes

images

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome @Auroraocculta. Please expand upon your introduction, as this does not fit our requirements. You haven’t told us anything about yourself, such as what magick you practice, nor how long you have practiced, for example.

1 Like

You are welcome

1 Like

I am from Germany and Turkey. Actually I live in Turkey. I’m a seer since I’m 2 years old. I have the supernatural talent that if someone hurts me a while later this person gets hurt or if I wish something it happens most of the time. I can read people. Sometimes I read their mind. When they talk about something and see it in their inner eye, exactly this picture is what I can also see. It’s like something inside my head talks to me. I can help people in this way. My inner voice tells me what to do.

Buuuuut I am in worry, I think that I have problems with my spiritual marriage and I think there is a generation curse on our family …

3 Likes

So, you don’t practice any magick. It’s just an inborn talent?

1 Like

I practice baby Magick like witches jars, herbals and wishes on paper.

2 Likes

Think you mean, hoodoo magick. But baby magick sounds much better to be honest :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yepp hoodoo is right :slight_smile:

I never had the pleasure to do real magick. I think I’m afraid. But I feel the power inside … I feel attracted to the darkness … I’m not sure if this is good or bad. I think if I would do real Magick I would harm people.

2 Likes

Thank you for expanding upon what kind of magick you practice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hoodoo is as real as magick could ever get. So if you’re doing well with hoodoo, you’ll do well with any other type of magick. Your will is what directs magick, your intention. There’s no good/evil magick.

I think you’ll do great :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s the easiest way for me. Like cooking.
Maybe someday I can learn diffrent types of Magick.

But most of what I wish is to find someone like me and who has more experience… I had to discover everything on my own … It was really hard. Sometimes I thought I am a psycho …

3 Likes

You’re in the right place now, you’re not alone :grin:

I think you’ll find the forum here very helpful. And you’ll learn everything in no time. We’re all learning from each other and helping each other.

If you have anything in mind, something you wish to start with, open a new topic for it and you’ll see what I mean :wink:

2 Likes

I will :blush:

1 Like

Ello Aurora, welcome to the community

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I can relate to your experiences. Maybe one day we can chat? I’m new here.

1 Like