Numerology and the left hand path

Numerology and the left side.

Yes yes
So wecall see numbers anf if you google search everywhere its
Either

1. What the angle number means or
  2. What the bible says
  3. Whatcsome other rhp dogma is for the meaning of it.

Join in in coming up with non bullshit non R H P answers.
:smirk::grin::grin::grin::black_heart::fire::black_heart::fire:

3 Likes

It may not be exactly what you mean, but Crowley’s sepher sephiroth could maybe give you something to start of.
It is Gematria and Hebrew but that shouldn’t stop you from using it for your purposes.

Example:
The number 9 gives:

*ventriloquus: the special fire of black magic, whence Obi, Obeah
He kindled
Brother
A garment
Became powerful, grew high
Middle
Splendour

I’m sure you like at least 1 of those attributes of the number Morgana9

1 Like

Was looking for a reasonable correlation of 666

Yrhhh

So I must buy books hope itbid on Kindle.

Hmm

I have not done Belial bookyet.
Waiy for,my glasses tibarrive,.

Or you can use it like how it resonates on your personal gnosis, and turn numbers to letters and otherway, but this is just gateway to singular gnosis, since these things can only happen to you, a personal experience

A=1

D=4

8=H

for example

1 Like

yeah the angel number bs is driving me to madness, but they’re not totally misinterpreting the numbers

it honestly depends on what form of divinitory interpretation you have of numbers. pick a graph you like of all the number meanings, learn basic numerology like 444 being 4+4+4=12 and 12 being 1+2 = 3
and stuff like that

also named and numbers having numerological counterparts (here’s a translator i made Numerology letters to numbers Translator ― LingoJam )

then decide what numbers mean to YOU, and then keep a reference of what those numbers mean. then, keep an eye out for messages from whoever.

that’s it

1 Like

Basic numerology.
Have done that.
Uts that interoretations donnotmatch the frequencies

Well of course I know basic numer to letters also.

Interpretation is wgat im reffering to.

A lotvof this is just English. With if course the latin derivatives

I am well spoken and have greatvskills with this language, despite a historic habit of reading in reverse and upside-down. But English language is not the only language. And English is dominated by itd cultural and religious origins, that to ne means that the “traditional” interpretation of ‘Angel’ numbers and the ‘beast’, are defective and wastefully unreliable. To say 666visthe marknof the beastvor the sign of Buddha seriously undermines itself as being nothing but interpretation presented to the world as fact.

When it all comes down to it all is Vibrations.

So

These numbers are Vibrations and the

1 Like

I have a whole numerology system I developed on my own. I call it ghetto numerology. Maybe its a Chaos Magickians numerology system, as I dont know how it relates to other systems in full.

The real fun comes when you realize you can draw up energy grids and matrices with numbers. I recommend using personal symbols for the numbers instead of what is normal where you live. Im still experimenting with what you can do with that.

666 at a practical level, i would say represents the carbon atom, which has 6 protons, electrons, and neutrons. And of course we are all carbon based life :clown_face:

From a ghetto numerological perspective, i would say 666 represents a transformative process of a meeting of multiple powers, and also that the event is the end of a process. To elaborate, the number 6 represents two or more powers coming together and finding a balance. There are 3 6s and 3 is the number of transformation and change. 6+6+6 = 18= 9, which represents the end of a cycle, the finishing of a process, and fulfillment.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

What about 233 or 332 I’ve seen these everyday for weeks

IT means Change 223 - >

Moon Moon Mercury.

Mercury: Probably you will travel
Or do a new course to get new skills

Or Moon: maybe a new love, emotional. Sex is more 6 and 9 related
Or wife??

1 Like

It’s got to be the new love because I’m talking to someone new like that

1 Like

Thank you it’s probably the new love

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

If you would, please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules.

Pick one system you like and stick with it, imo. Follow your intuition. They’re just a guide not a religion.

1 Like