Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

I went the cartomancy route on this.

Five of hearts, eight of clubs, and ace of clubs (facing toward me [querent]).

My interpretation is that the advice is to focus on yourself and have fun with whatever you’re doing.

Keep a steady course and trust the process.

It’ll be some work, but opportunity and new horizons are on your side it seems.

Overall, I think it comes down to a “don’t worry about it”, and just do what you gotta do.

You’ll get there. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Could you do one for me?

Thank you so much!!!

hello guys, now I’m worried about my future
I’m thinking of applying for some kind of profession
but it’s really hard for me to choose something suitable for me
at that time I just went to a chemist due to the fact that at school there was the only normal teacher a chemist, later I left the university due to moral burnout
so could you draw me a couple of cards from the deck to determine what would be best to do , what profession to choose, i’m going to go to college

Hello,
I was wondering if someone can give me a love reading. I will message you our details. Thank you

Friendly reminder to please stay on topic. If your response is not answering a request directly it is off topic.

This includes questioning the reason or existence of the posters request, WORKING THREADS ARE NOT REFERENDUMS. Answer the question or do not respond. Continued off topic posting and irrelevancy can result in loss of your account.

Please READ and understand the rules:

Several posts removed.

1 Like

Good day, dear. Someone can help me with the scan, I’m interested in knowing every little thing about myself, whether there are spirits around me, whether there are any rudiments of abilities in me, to which I am better adapted in terms of magic and all that. I will be very grateful to everyone. Name Dmitry, date of birth 26.02.2001

Good day
could someone do an aura scan for me, I would like to know if there is something attached to me that draws my energy
I can put the details and data in a private message which you will need
I would be very grateful
S.

Hi all
Anybody can help me contacting Lucifer? my claires still shut down and my pendulum give erratic answers…thanks all

I recently purchased a ring that has bound to it a spirit. The name was hidden from view by the seller, to protect its privacy I would assume. I have yet to receive it by mail and I would like to get started on the welcoming rite sooner rather than later. I am a little impatient… as it will take another 2wks to arrive by mail. I am simply wondering if anyone would be able to channel the name for me beforehand? If so I would be very grateful. Please send the name to me within a PM for the privacy sake of the spirit. I could provide more details, but for now I will refrain from posting publicly those details. If there are any questions send me a PM.

Thank You

Hello guys please I’m really sad and frustrated and I need your help.
My family have been suffering from an unknown curse and it’s really wiping away all my family members.
This curse is effective to the extend that it kills random people from my family every year.
Last year my mum died under this curse and I tried all my possible best to break this curse but it’s not working.
I just got a call from home right now that one of our family members is gone😭.
Many spiritualist have tried to deal with this curse on my family but it’s still not working.
And due to where I’m working now, I don’t even get chance to perform a single ritual.
This unknown curse is really killing my family.
Please if anyone here can help me break this curse I will be very grateful.
It’s the only problem I’m facing in life now.
I need your help guys​:pray::sob:

1 Like

@BOM I’m sorry for your loss.

I moved your request into the Requests thread, as you are asking for free work… This thread gets bumped frequently and is the goto place for people looking to practice. :+1:

Okay thanks

Hi all
Anyone can help me with a tarot reading ?

I got for you guys objects to curse, dont worry curses them will not effect your karma as they are already bad ppl and bullied others badly so it will be counted as bringing justice, these are small gangsters

And if you are doing it, then please add in bonus that they remember me for what they are punished for and have deep reverence and never dare to do this shit like that again to anyone ever

And if posible then bring them death penalty

@MayaviSarvashaktiman Do NOT name individuals, targets, etc. This is forbidden per the forum rules, your account could be banned if failing this rule. Edited the post, splitted it into the Request thread, as you’re asking other members directly to do the job.

3 Likes

Noted

Btw if you dont mind can i ask why is sharing some one profile in forum is banned ? Just curious like is it illegal or something or…?

Quoting from the rules :slight_smile: The forum/its founders can be hold legally accountable for such acts (which could lead ultimately to the termination of this community at worst)

On a less rule-heavy note: the internet is a strange place and it is very likely that your openness in that regard (naming individuals that might happen to personally know you) will land YOU in trouble, depending on your cultural background and your social standing. There are countries in this world that won’t take lightly to such an incident if someone is able to identify you. I would always think twice to include names or even traceable hints in regards of a person from your direct surroundings. You’ll never know who is sitting on the other end of the screen and what tools are at their disposal to respond to your threats, etc. :+1:t2: This community isn’t some secret deepweb underground platform, its one of the biggest resources one comes across if someone is using Google, etc. Be mindful about that.

3 Likes

I am looking for any practicing Daoist that is experienced enough to examine my dreams and give me advice on what they mean.