More books like this

Liber anaxeiraxz : The beginning of the end , written by Chris Paige & Austin Blackstone

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

If you would, please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules.

That book is a bit all over the place, but seems based in the Qlipphoth. You might like the Nightside of Eden by Kenneth Grant.

@Rav You posted about this book before, I think the OP is looking for similar alternatives… any ideas?

3 Likes

@Mulberry it’s a long story but people should not start with hardcore black magic. There are intermediate and beginners LHP books

2 Likes

I agree with @Rav

I would recommend "kaballah, Qlippoth and Goetic magick " by karlssen excellent book for beginners and intermediate students

2 Likes

Awesome book , even to non practioners!

1 Like

Yes it’s very informative, you can get a good theoretical handle on the subject from that book even if you don’t intend to practice.

I personally liked his instructions on how to evoke with a crystal ball. That technique described in the book is absolutely fantastic. I’ve used it many times.

1 Like

I initially bought it to learn more about the kabbalah and qlippoth , it delivered so much knowledge

1 Like