How To Summon Sallos

How do I summon the great Duke Sallos?What type of offerings should I make? I was thinking of a cented candel and some of my blood.Will he help a straight man and a transgender woman fall in love?

5 Likes

“Straight” and “Transgender” mean nothing to these beings, so I see no issue with it at all.

Blood is always a universal offering, and the candle is good as well. If you get the urge to offer something after the ritual, offer it. Its them saying what they’d like more often than not.

4 Likes

okay thank you is it okay to have a photo of the guy with me since he has a very common name?And is thisa safe way to summon any demon?
Lord Satan, by your grace, grant me, I pray thee the power to conceive in my mind and to execute that which I desire to do, the end which I would attain by thy help, O Mighty Satan, the one True God who livest and reignest forever and ever. I entreat thee to inspire [name of Demon] to manifest before me that he/she may give me true and faithful answer, so that I may accomplish my desired end, provided that it is proper to his/her office. This I respectfully and humbly ask in Your Name, Lord Satan, may you deem me worthy, Father. I just want a safe way to summon them and not in a way that is disrespectful or that will make them angry.

Look into Gordon Winterfield’s Demons of Magick book.

5 Likes

To start with, as long as you know who you are talking about its fine, but a photo will help.

As for the summoning, thats not the method I would use personally. I would probably just use the name Sallos as a mantra while you meditate on the sigil and visualise the end result.

3 Likes

Are you using search at all? There is a wealth of information on this site, as well as looking on Google, using Youtube etc - there is even a TED talk with a woman who discusses soulmates.

One thing I would say is - does this man know about your personal history because if he doesn’t and he is in any way not open to having a relationship outside his comfort zone - you absolutely have to deal with that first.

For the majority of long term relationships to succeed we have to work upon ourselves but if this man is not open to this - then you have a lot more work to do and it will be a process rather than a one off hit.

You have a long job ahead of you and you have to decide whether or not this person is worth it. Blood is not something to waste on a one night stand, one month love fest or a transient relationship. I’m not explaining things to you as I don’t have time - you need to do your research - that is what your path is about.

Good luck.

5 Likes

This.

1 Like

Isn’t that meant to use Names of God and all of that? That’s what I hear at any rate. If so, I WOULDN’T recommend those methods.

Evocation to visual appearance is really easy once you get it. EA’s methods are a good place to start. There’s really no need to overthink it and worry endlessly. All you “need” is a manifestation base for the Spirit to manifest in, the sigil, and whatever else you want/need to include (some Spirits are more exacting than others), and it’s quite simple to have a Spirit standing in front of you. Again, look into EA’s material for exact information on how to evoke.

1 Like

Yep. But, intention is what matters I’ve found. Calling them and then trying to bind them with the God names would be stupid. Respect is important. :slight_smile:

Moreover, I personally use the God names as coming from my own Godhood - in this way, you get the potency of those magick words, while not doing it through anything external.

2 Likes

@anon20147451 I mean it just has a high chance of exploding in your face. I don’t know much about Sallos, but it’s just not great to take the risk, especially when some entities would get mad at you for trying to place yourself above them. Certain Spirits can react in a very volatile manner at being placed below ANYONE or being called with Godnames. I don’t think it’s remotely a great habit to get into especially when there are far less risk free methods out there. Why would you when it’s a method that is non-transferable to other systems, redundant since you really don’t need Godnames, and more dangerous?. All you are doing is increasing the risk of angering a Spirit for no reason. I would say it’s much better no matter how you look at it to just learn to evoke the way EA does. Visual manifestations tend to come very easily with EA’s methods. Reliance on Godnames really is a shackle as far as I am concerned.

1 Like

Gonna drop this link here :grin: lots of useful gems throughout.

3 Likes

You chose the right one.Well done!He is the best❤️

@Black_sensei sounds like you got a great result from Sallos? :+1:

If you want to tahnk him, feel free to make a post either in the topic below or make him a new thread that details your results, otherwise people are left wondering what makes you praise his abilities so! :wink:

4 Likes

I agree with you

Is it possible to draw the sigil of sallos and write a petition of the girl i want then drop a small amount of my blood??

Welcome @Angel03. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have, It is a rule of this forum.

how do I make an offering to sallos for someone to fall in love with me?

Welcome @Sunflower . Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have.

And the member you are talking to has closed the account.

2 Likes