Dream - Lucifer and Me

A while ago I had a vivid dream. Mostly of the dreams I had I couldn’t recall them. And this dream is one of the few that I can clearly remember everything that had transpired in it. I had a dream where I was in a room (I don’t know the color, maybe grey?) I was in a room lying on my left side with my left elbow supporting my weight. Someone came in and went near me. I couldn’t distinguish the person, it was either a he/she or a specie from that place though I remembered hearing a females voice so I would assume that it was a female though my vision was blurry / hazy. As she came near me she fed me with live worms, like ALIVE and wiggling. They are yellow and silky type worms (I’m bad at describing stuff). She put it directly in my mouth (though it was not forceful),
she told me to eat them then left. Though I didn’t know if I ate some of it since I remembered that I spit them all. After the girl left someone came in and I wasn’t able to see who it was since my vision was still very hazy which is very common in my dreams (I barely even remember my dreams). My vision only cleared after I heard his name, someone called him by his name - Lucifer. Yes. His name is Lucifer. He is holding something that is very long, a little rough (I didn’t touch it - visual base) and brownish in color. Then he laid it on top of my body - I was already lying flat on my back this time. He put that thing on top of my body, as if he is measuring it. The tip of it reaches my sternum area which means it is really really long and my instincts was telling me that He wants to put it inside of me. I really can’t figure it out as to what it was. Since he started to lean over on top of me and I felt it penetrating me but I didn’t feel any pain. My mind told me that he is going to have sex with me. I told him no, but he either didn’t hear me or he just ignored me. What I did was basically out of instinct, the moment he leaned closer to me I held his face with both of my hands (palm) on his cheeks causing him to stop and display an expression of shock as he looked me in the eyes. Either he was shock because I was able to touch him or he was shock because I said no to him. I really don’t know why he had that expression. After I said no, he leaned back and maybe I sat as well. I don’t know really since my body moves on its own in that place and I do not feel as if I am in control of all of my movements. Lucifer, has no shirt on since I saw his chest bare. And what caught my attention were the tattoes on both of his biceps. I couldn’t make of what it was but it was big and covering his both biceps. He has a very pretty face. The type of face which I could stare at it forever and not get bored. His body is toned and muscly but not that much of muscles that I dislike. He is very handsome and I didn’t really felt any threatening aura from him. To be honest, what I felt is the opposite. I felt calm and at ease being with him. He looked very innocent but his eyes held something different. It was as if he wanted to say something but decided not to. Or he was hesitating. I was just staring at him and him looking back at me expressionless. Then my dream ended there. I usually do not pay much attention to my dreams even if it is vivid since the ones I had before only are related to places. Some of my dreams come true. But it usually takes a lot of time especially if it involves places. I hope some of you can help me understand what this meant.

1 Like

Welcome @ChimChim. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Many people dream of Lucifer. I mean, many spirits use dreams to send signs or omens. But when it comes to Lucifer, he mostly shows himself. That’s what I noticed over the years.

1 Like

Oh. But I had never done any conjuring or summoning spells. I read, research for further knowledge and study but never had I performed one. Though I wouldn’t deny the fact that I am always attracted to the idea of demons. There is just something about them that always calls to me. I want to summon one, yes. But not until I have fully grasp the rituals, and all. However, this is the first time that I met Him. And as I’ve said I didn’t felt any negative stuff from him. Though his expression is what I can’t forget. I am used to having vivid dreams and I saw some other beings from time to time but they were hazy yet I could still feel their strong presence that time. However, he is different.

1 Like

Good day. Do you think I should try to make contact with Him? Or should I just leave it be like that?

I believe you should summon him. Actually, don’t overthink this, just summon him and as long as you have developed your astral senses, you’ll be able to hear him and feel him there.

Hunger is a drive to satisfy our needs. The Diety sharing food with you in a dream indicates his response. Eating in your vision calls upon your own ritual requests for guidance, protection, encouragement. However, feeding you worms a situation that, once started, is likely to become problematic or have a negative outcome.

What is being applied is to open a can of worms or being feed worms are symbols with an attempt to solve problems, only to complicate it and create even more trouble, being feed a can of worms, as most fishermen can attest, can also mean more trouble than you bargained for or more likely that you are being asked to swallow something that you do not feel that you want to.

This might indicate a task or job that you do not want to do is being forced on you and your solutions are backfiring and you should be more specific in your ritual requests.

Oh. Thank you very much. But the thing is I haven’t developed my astral senses. I haven’t even started to develop anything. :sob: I am still trying to figure out how to control my empath side. And also, he takes form of another person in my dream though I know in my heart that it was Him based on how I felt when he touched me. I do not have much control when I have this dreamscapade (vivid dreams).

1 Like

That’s fine.

Also, developing your astral senses is something you need to start doing in order to walk further on this path. Meditation is key for this.

Thank you very much for the information. The deity I saw in my dream was different from Lucifer. I am very sure of it. Though I cannot distinguish the exact figure since the deity is not on human form. I mentioned that deity as a She since it was a female voice I heard that time when she fed me those yellow wriggling worms. Though she didn’t forced fed me. She only told me to eat it and left. After she left that was the time when a hazy figure came in and my vision of Him only cleared when someone (I couldn’t tell if it was a male or female voice) said His name. And I also haven’t done any rituals to call any deity. Though from time to time they appear on my dreams. He was the only one that I met with clear vision and clear state of mind.

1 Like

Oh. Oh. I see. So that’s how it is. I understand. Thank you very much. I still have a lot to learn. Also, a while ago he came again to meet me. He took form of someone I know. That person is also present in my dream and I saw that person clearly. I knew it was Lucifer who was with me because of the way I felt when he touched me. I was trying to rest in my dream and He sat near me and touched my nape. That was how I knew it was him.

I’m sorry if my explanation is jumbled. :cry: I am still overwhelmed with these.

1 Like

Don’t worry about it, that’s only normal. I believe that you’ll soon have a much clearer picture.

I believe the same as well. Thank you very much. I know that these happened for a reason and with purpose. It will take time that I am sure of but I will wait and do more research for better understanding.

1 Like