Ritual to End a Relationship from Magickal Attack by Gordon Winterfield

3 Days will not impact the ritual.
The mention of the days is to cater for any mistakes that you could make within the 33days.

5 Likes

what matters is your commitment to the ritual. Things happen so dont worry about the gap

5 Likes

Illumia, that makes me wonder, is it a set rule to do the ritual for 33 days or can it be done for less # of days or more depending on how the person connects to the spirits?

1 Like

Thank you Truth, that helps me to stop overthinking about this.

no problem it happens to everyone. I have a lot of the gallery of magicks books

Welcome @Akira09. Please take a moment to post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Can i maybe have a link to this ritual please? :grin:

There is no link. It is a ritual from the book Magical Attack, as the title of the thread states.

3 Likes

Im obviously one of the dudes that picks and chooses what he reads in the index :joy: thanks for pointing that out

Tbh I don’t fully get the need to do a ritual for 33 days in a row, when you could do a single ritual to a number of spirits from say, the goetia, and have one of them break up the relationship. Seems like a lot of time investment for something so simple for Magick to accomplish

8 Likes

Verdo, do you have a suggestion on which spirits would be best at this? I was thinking Gaap or Leraje.

I believe the 33 days is needed because you’re using your energy to achieve the desired result, not only counting on the spirit. If ritual was a simple petition then once would be more than enough as you mentioned.

Still very long ritual, I think because they’re keeping in mind possible resistance from the couple. It’s difficult to cause change when a free will is involved, not impossible but takes more time. I think.

Also it could be a factor that this is one of their early books. Published around 2015 as I remember. The same time Brand’s rituals used to be for 11 days. On the other hand. Angels of Wrath, was published after that, 2016/17 probably, includes rituals to break up relationships and should not performed for that long. Once or 3 times max. So maybe their understanding of the time needed to achieve results was changed later.

7 Likes

Fair enough, but I mean…one could argue that pretty much any mind altering objective could come across some resistance. 33 days for something I’ve seen done time and again with a simple sigil Magick session to Asmoday feels like overkill

11 Likes

Give it a try. Asmoday didn’t help me, I was in similar situation like yours. But I don’t want to discourage you. Maybe he will help you.

1 Like

You are hurting. He continues doing what he does for the effect it generates. Prevent yourself from losing more energy than he already sapped from you. Simply take your attention off him. Turn the page. I wish you well.

6 Likes

He is not attacking you because you didn’t do anything to prevent anger. He is just naive and has a massive ego. He shows off the girl that he has to the world because he somehow thinks that she is the prize (common for men who fall for mind games).
She isn’t a prize though. What kind of girl starts something with a man who is already engaged? And how long would a girl like this will stay satisfied with this situation before she starts causing issues? I’ve met girls like her and they are full of insecurities and they are highly manipulative. Sometimes they even want to steal the man for an ego boost.
If you break them up with magic you would be doing him a favor.
In my opinion he ain’t worth to take him back because he is not clever. However, if you still want to break them up for whatever reasons, you need to do a layered up ritual. I am not an expert on those things to give you further advice but I hope I led you to the right direction.

8 Likes

Thank you. Yes it would be nice to do that. The ending was not okay though. I was drained of everything I had by the end. I agree with you on one level and will try. But the emotions are not letting up at all. His behaviour at the end was truly psychotic and not human and I probably need real therapy but I doubt it would help me honestly. But I do agree with you. Eventually I will be there. Thank you and I know you are right.

2 Likes

You were targeted by someone who knew what you were waiting to give. Humans on the narcissistic spectrum are like black holes. I know how deep you find yourself, now. If your pain is big enough -and it sounds like it is- your hurt is a price you won’t pay twice. If not, you’ll repeat the cycle until you will have learnt about these energy vampires.

Protect yourself by imposing very clear boundaries whenever you feel something is ‘off’. In order to help yourself you do not need to inflict harm on your ex or the new woman he’s using. Just don’t give him the least bit of positive or negative attention. He will feel this. It will make him squirm and freak out. That is not your problem. Whatever he does to provoke you: don’t react.

Play dead. It is your best protection. Be good to yourself. All is well.

6 Likes

I have a question about the ritual to break up a rel bt GW. Do I need to do the ritual to weild power, the fire ritual, before the ritual to break-up every time? Also, if I am doing two or more of the rituals in the GW book, do I need to do the ritual to weild power and the fire ritual before each ritual or just once and then do as many rituals as desired (w just one weilding pwer ritual and one fire ritual)

1 Like

It just happens and I met almost a year ago a girl who was trying to separate a man not from engangement but from his newborn baby and babymother. So I kinda know the type of woman he is with.
This man’s karma is this woman.
Just think about it. If she was good enough to manipulate that great manipulator what sort of manipulator she is… and how evil she is if she can be in control of someone as evil as him.
She is the type of woman who would take all that he has and at the end he is going to end up with a divorce and half of his things gone. Either you use magic or not that is their future. No relationship that started like theirs lasts in time simply because the thrill and the bond of the relationship does not come from a healthy place.
She wanted him because she wanted to compete with a woman and win (ie insecure). He wanted her because he was getting a buzz that it was something forbidden what he was doing.
They are still on the honeymoon period. Give them a year or so and they are going to start fighting like dogs and cats. All the thrill of their excitement is going to be gone.
Anyway, I believe that you should go and take your things and don’t leave it to them. Being more emotional and showing that you are hurting is rewarding both to him and her. It feeds their need to feel validated. She feels that the victory is greater than what it is and he feels that he is that amazing that he could crush the heart of a woman.

5 Likes