Heres me?

Well since I was younger about maybe 5 I kept seeing things. The very first thing I saw was a Skeleton I know sounds crazy but me and my cousin were auguring over a toy or something then we both heard a commanding male voice say “Stop” we both turn around and we both see a Skeleton For some reason i could tell it was a male skeleton. But ever since that I for some reason have been Obsessed with the supernatural. About when i was 6 i also saw a shadow person just staring at me in the hallway then after that a few years later i saw him again in my backyard. Just all i know is basically for as long as i remember I’ve been obsessed with the supernatural, And i know all this stuff is real. I can’t explain why but i can feel it in my soul. I just know it’s real then i stumbled onto this forum.

Welcome!

Thanks for making an introduction thread.
Please tell us a bit more about yourself and any experience you may have in magick.

Do you have any experience at all in magick?
If so, what have you practiced and how long have you practiced it?
If not, what areas of magick are you most interested in learning?

To get you started, check out the basics here:

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Morning-Star

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

1 Like

I don’t really do magick that’s why i’m on here to learn a little about it

1 Like

I haven’t done magick yet so i’m looking forward to doing Enochian magick because I’ve heard of it being really powerful. Well I mean I have tried doing magick but mostly just random spells

1 Like

Trying is the best thing you can dom it beats being an armchair occultist :slight_smile:
Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Enochian magick is a very complex system, and not really appropriate for beginners. It can, and has, caused problems for people who called the forces into their life with no idea what they were doing.

If you want a decent overview of it, pick up a copy of Enochian Magick for Beginners by Donald Tyson. He does a good job of simplifying the complexities.

1 Like

Oki thank you very much. Also is there such thing as blood magick?

Yes, blood magick is a thing. Do some research, and check out some books on Amazon, like Blood Magick by Seth Cardorra, and the Blood Sorcery Bible by Sorceress Cagliastro.

2 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

I agree with @DarkestKnight on the topic of Enochian magic…

My advice seek knowledge…explore the reason that brought you here first, read what others are saying learn the basics, with some magic like Enochian and blood once you open that box there no closing it.

1 Like

Oki thank you so much. So would it be a better idea to find out what that thing was when I was younger then to jump straight into Enochian and blood magick?

Than* not then sorry

Like instead of jumping into Enochian and blood magick

Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like