Have you ever encountered a incubus?

Why can you not speak out loud? Draw sigil of archangel Michael and put it under your pillow it will help you connect with him as you sleep ,

Well it feels like my voice is completely gone as if im just breathing out loud with no Sound in it…is that understandable ??

1 Like

Sure it’s possible it’s feeding of your throat chakra , but your will to overcome this should be asserted , they are just illusions and parasites , but if you let the illusion overtake you then it’s not good

1 Like

You can still focus your mind on archangel Michael and one of his servants will come , to do the task you need

It sounds like you are experiencing sleep paralysis and are being drained/attacked in this state.

Ive seen stuff about that paralysis and yeah it Sounds pretty similar to be tbh

There are some entities that wait for this to happen because of the submissive state you are in from the transitioning from in or out of your body.

1 Like

But is it possible that u are in that paealysis every nicht

Yes other wise you would be sleep walking. The difference is you are conscious of it. Most people experience sleep paralysis by being woken up during exit and entrance. Not saying this is the only time this entity is feeding on you though.

Oh ok

Have you tried asking Lilith for protection? She is the Queen of succubus and incubus. Maybe ask her for someone less aggressive? If you want anyone at all. If you prefer to be left alone you can work on strengthening your will and your power by doing a few rituals. Theres the lesser banashing ritual of Solomon. There’s the commander in chief ritual be E.A. Koetting. Basically empowers yourself giving you control over your life. Tbh I don’t know any others off the top of my head. But both rituals can be found on YouTube. Sorry I can’t offer you more advice. I hope this helps.

Be blessed

Thank you for that tipps…im not completely against that thing well a “lighter” ohne would be more uuuhm acceptable

Well then I would look into writing a letter of intent. Now, do some research on what that is before you do write one and offer it. But connect with Mother Lilith is my advise. Be respectful of her.

Stay blessed

I’ll just say this , please do not call out to any spirits without any senses or knowledge , you never know what can come through , angels are fine , but impostors and parasites happen more often taking the forms of demons , don’t dig the whole deeper , just a warning from personal experience

1 Like

Oof okay

You should perform some sort of banishment since you want it gone.
You don’t even need vocalization or props or elaborate rituals.
Draw the pentagram around you in the four directions, with the intention of this spirit getting away forever.
You can simultaneously ask for the help and protection of archangel Michael, internally, in your words, such omnipotent angels always listen, even without sigils.
Lighting up some insense afterwards and meditating will get you grounded. Best of luck.

Well the Point is, i dont want it to be gone completely… i want it to be Different you know what im tryin to say

Do the LBRP.

1 Like

What is it ?

Ok lets go down to this…

@Sarah_Pelky you’re not allowed to have double account on BALG.

3 Likes