Order

I ordered BANEFUL MAJIC ON LINE AND CAN’T ACCESS IT

1 Like

You should contact the shop about it. I think forum has nothing to do with the actual BALG shop. They should be able to fix it. Thank you!

4 Likes

Also, I see you’re new, so why don’t you introduce yourself to us:

It’s part of our rules:

1 Like

@Kizzyking1 this is the support desk- https://becomealivinggod.zendesk.com/

They may take a day or so to reply but they WILL get back to you, meanwhile check your spam filter and that you whitelisted becomealivinggod as a sender.

1 Like

Thanks all my apologies, name is Kizzy from NYC life is CRAP currently looking to get it back on track…recently turned 39, fairly new on this Spiritual Journey, and HOW do it CONTACT the shop I paid for the Baneful Magick and can’t download the e-book

This may help if you cant find the download link.To check the account you created for the order, log in to BALG and click on Account. That shows all the things you have purchased.

2 Likes

Use the link I gave you up there, it’s a dedicated support helpdesk, they will sort it all out for you. :+1:

1 Like

Go ahead and move your intro to the Ingroduction thread if you don’t mind so that you’re covered as far as following the rules. Welcome to the community by the way :tada::man_dancing::dancer:t2:

1 Like