Help with a love reading?

Hello everyone. I have recently spoken to my ex and he told me that he loves me; however, our lives are pretty complicated and he has some issues that stand in our way. I know some of these issues, but there are a lot of things that I am yet unaware of (he has been going through a rough patch over the last few months). When I asked him why we got here if we both love each other, he said that it’s because bad things happen in life that create burdens we cannot control, but they cannot change one’s feelings. I know he is having tough mental battles (I suspect he is suffering from some sort of mental illness - he, however, is trying his hardest to hide it from everyone so it is hard for me to pinpoint what illness could there be). I was wondering if anyone could help me with a reading regarding these issues so that I can have a clearer picture of what my approach should be. I do have a tarot deck myself, but I am afraid of misinterpreting the cards due to extreme feelings at hand. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Post body edited by forum moderator.

1 Like

Sorry, @Diafotisi but you CANNOT DO READINGS FOR MEMBERS OF THE FORUM, not even in PM.

Doing so is in breach of a rule we have here which prohibits newcomers from doing readings until they have been an active member for at least 90 days, and you have not even been here 2 months yet.

1 Like

Ok😂

1 Like