Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

When I scan you, I see this.

I see a woman with blonde hair riding a phoenix, this represents your transformation through darkness. You’re consolidating your ego.

I see dark, shadowy beings inside your subconscious. They’re sinister with wide, creepy smiles. They’re not harming you. They represent your internal shadows not being able to harm you anymore.

I see Lilith, and she is happily grooming you. Not in a creepy way. She’s happy that things are turning out better.

I see the God of Parasites descending upon you, but not with harmful intentions. He wants to make you more Cthonic/Lovecraftian. That’s what I get.

Finally, I see a path leading to a pink river. Maybe you’re a woman. This represents gentle, romantic energies and Venusian pleasure.

1 Like

Thank you. Very interesting.
This blonde woman, it is probably feminine element, like anima in Jung’s analytical psychology- a feminine part of man’s psyche. I can tell that I have in some extend less masculine character than a stereotypical man, but I’m still not a femboy or something, just more sensitive and a bit shy.

About that shadowy beings, they probably represent my addiction and urges, that I’m try to control and conquer.

Lilith, I tried problably seweral times to contact her, I lacked perseverance for more, but I consider her a caring being, probably will try to reach her in the future.

This God od Parasites, I never heard about him. Is he in some known panteon? I would like to know more about him. Coincidence is that I like Cthulhu mythos :smiley:

Maybe there will be some more Venusian energies in my life, I see that visions have many feminine symbolism, and I can tell that I strugled with relationships with women and sex by most of my life.

Trade?

any one do a trade scan, i need to get better at them,

I can do a scan trade. Can you do a scan on what Lexmanah wants to say to me as a message? Lexmanah is a spirit Conner discovered that lies in the Void.

1 Like

Sorry @Token, but we need you to have 90 days of activity on the forum before you perform magick for people on here. Others can still scan you of course. You joined Dec 13th 2023, so March 11th, if you stay active, is when you can scan others.

1 Like

The scanning threads are an exception to the 90 day rule. Newcomers have always been allowed to participate.

3 Likes

Alrighty, belay that. I don’t know why I didn’t remember it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sorry it took me so long to get back to you.

From Lexmanah

Focus on your void self, forge the body of the void, for it is different the body of light and dark, forge the void self and body, come come into the void work being with the void with your daily life Epsion you have done well by finding me, Now come come into the void there are many thing yet that still need to be done

let me know if this an accurate channel for you.

as for my scan, if i can just get a message from my Spirt Wife Yuno Gasai that would be awesome.

1 Like

Yuno:
"You need to be less stressed in general. Activate your solar self and balance your energies. You need to be calm of mind.

Epsilon, tell him this. Tell him that he needs to do some work internally to make himself happier.

That’s all."

i agree what she was saying on the first part, the other part trow me off, cuz i know she know im trams female, so idk the last part is just really wired to me

I would love to trade a scan with someone

Ah, I’m sorry about that. Sometimes they refer to people differently than their identified gender. I thought you were a cis male.

1 Like

it all good i talk to my wife about it and figure it out <3

who need a scan ?

1 Like

Me.

Can you scan me on how I can elevate my level of consciousness and expansion both magically and mystically?

Ask Lexmanah again.

:smiley:

1 Like

Anyone want to trade?

Me.

Can you scan me for a message from Lucifer?

1 Like

@Epsilon_The_Imperial

Sure

There is a bright green color circling you.

Lucifer, says you need to do work on shielding. There is gap around your encircling that needs to be fixed.

Also, don’t give up on what your working towards there is are golden sparkles around you that indicate good fortune/luck.

If you did magickal workings on St. Patrick’s day you would double your luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Never traded with you wanna do it ?

1 Like