What does the Lilith Enn mean? What language is it in?

Renich viasa avage lillith lirach

What does it actually mean?

1 Like

Elder thou art, blank, thunder, Lilith, the song.

Possibly-

“Thou Ancient ___ thunder, Lilith, hear my hymn.”

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules and posting guidelines in he FAQ FAQ - Become A Living God.

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?

Here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.

Someone came up with the below… but honestly I think it’s just channeled nonsense mouthings designed to keep your conscious mind occupied and not distracting you while you focus on the intent.

“Lilith, elder thou art thunder song.” … Ok. :confused: :woman_shrugging:

Yeah that’s as good any anything.

Seriously, these are not mantras thousands of years old, they don’t have, as far as I know, a connection to sacred sounds that activate change in your energy body. They work therefore through your focused intent alone. Imo.

And don’t forget these are religious (Demonolatry is a devotional religion) so they are supposed to be worshipful. That changes the energy you generate when you use them. So I would advise reading up about how to use them in a demonolatry book if you go this route to optimize the usage in the way they are designed.

1 Like

What language is this in?
Do you have a reference for this?

Search for comparing the Enns to Enochian. It’s very similar.

It’s called the Demonic Tongue and is used extensively in the religion of demonolatry which is where enns originated. The demonolatry author S. Connelly apparently provides the translation for many of the well known enns in her books.