Why so many intros?

There are far more expensive tomes out there. Collectors will even try to fetch personal autographs and resell on ebay. Fancy reworkings and interpretations is nothing new. At least the book writers and candle makers, etc provide a product; the mediums and ritual for profit provide doubt but not product (unless you believe piece of mind to be a product that can be achieved by oneself).

2 Likes

Angry because i dont understand people like you come to this place to actually attack our lifepaths which we choose/were born in it…angry because people like you are closed minded, have big mouths about how this all is bullshit but when the real thing happens you all are shittying your pants… you dont believe our lifepaths? Okay thats your problem and keep it for yourself… and i suggest you to leave now!!!

9 Likes

That’s an exchange of energies. Fear has nothing to do with this.

That’s called respect. If you don’t believe into “imaginary beings” take it as respect towards the energies you manipulate to achieve your goals.

We offer both physical and spiritual advice, depends on the situation. We don’t go only with the belief but with the logic too. And we have all kinds of people here, with all kinds of interests and educational level. You’re in an occult forum, what were you expecting to see? Cooking recipes?

The only ingredient you need for magick, real magick, is your own self and breaking your blockages set in your own mind by yourself and others. For example your concrete logic will take you nowhere in the Occult. If you want to progress, you have to reprogram your mind, something that’s not impossible, but by the looks of it its very difficult in your own case and you’ll need a lot of work.

You’re offending the whole forum which is not a good way to enter a community, but you didn’t told us though, why did you came here? What are your goals? What led you to make an account here and share your opinions? Tell us a bit about you, except that you see us as sheeps and money grabbers.

10 Likes

Without doubt, but what is your point in being here in the first place?

5 Likes

Aight aight now I get it.You tried some shit in the spellsofmagick.com,it didnt work,now you are trying to troll the successful ones here :rofl:

7 Likes

@GlenCampbell This is not a proper introduction. Please read the following:

Thank You

4 Likes

Im not offended by your post, it just reflects ignorance, and fear. Your afraid to let go of how you think to make this work for you. Your lazy, you dont wanna do the work. So in your frustration you come on here and talk like your some 13 year old having their first beer. Could you logically say none of this works because you actually put solid effort in making something work? I doubt it. Its not hollywood, works a little different than what you see on tv. But thank you for coming in here to talk shit. Someone just needed an outlit to let out a little anger huh? Aww there there.

16 Likes

Exactly,why dont you go into somewhere that discusses science or something ?

EXACTLY !! If you are thinking this place is bullshit,dont waste your time here.

5 Likes

And why your failure to find a solid evidence should be someone else’s problem? Why you mention this here in the first place, like someone here would care to do your own work for you. Nobody cares if you find solid evidence for anything and you should assume that. That’s first.

Second, you shouldn’t start by giving lectures about what is and what is not. Instead, you can spend your time here learning, testing and experimenting… until you find the evidence YOU need or not. In other words, ask people politely to help you if they wish in your journey of investigating the occult and practicing magick. Instead of useless debates and challenges that nobody cares about.

I hope I’m making sense to you.

If you want to start a debate about your beliefs and convictions then you’re really wasting your time. Not because people here do not have answers or evidence, but because they don’t have to convince you of anything, they don’t need to. It’s your problem, you deal with it. This is not a Christian church or a religion or some kind of cult considered with collecting followers. You’re on your own.

My suggestion to you is first to post a proper introduction. Then ask members to help you with your research or whatever you want to learn, or do it yourself. Other than that you’re really wasting your time and energy. Plus you’re offending members for no reason, and that’s not a wise thing to do.

Welcome to BALG :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Meme king spoke :v:t2:

3 Likes

:grin: Only after you meme queen thank you :v:

3 Likes

Have no fear,Lady Eva is here…

6 Likes

Yep… he asked for it, and now he’s going to get it :neutral_face:
It’s weird but looks like that YT video is really attracting people with strange mentality lately :thinking:

3 Likes

Her dark side tyrant eva will rain down agony :joy::sweat:

4 Likes

True true true ! :wine_glass:

3 Likes

No come on she’s very fair and logical in dealing with such cases… that’s why she’s the boss :grin:

6 Likes

No jokes absolutely calmest person I have ever seen.

5 Likes

Regarding the title, “Why so many intros?”: you may be aware we have a rule that people do intros; when the forum grew, we decided not to force people to only intro in one mega thread, Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

That was because people often join with questions, but with new replies coming in on the reg as others posted an intro, there was no way for those to grow into proper threaded conversations, so a member suggested making a Category in which people could, if they chose, have a whole Topic for their intro, where members could reply without other intros coming in to dilute the conversation.

(By capitalising Topic and Category, I am using terms specific to Discourse, the platform this forum is on, from whose default FAQ used on this forum by the way comes the concept “Be Agreeable, Even When You Disagree” which has been inaccurately attributed to BALG as proof this is a cult - a small digression, but an important one. You can verify that by checking the software developer’s own forum FAQ, which uses the same text.)

The rest of your post, I ask you, what are your actual questions for us? :slight_smile:

Because if this is just accusations of stuff based on constructs in your mind of what the forum and its members must be, then with respect, tilting at those windmills wastes your time, and ours.

For a bare minimum of addressing the accusations you’ve made, commercial posting isn’t permitted here, on this forum, for example, and many skilled people gives hours of their time every week to help others with no expectation of finsancial gain (something which is true of all internet forums where knowledgeable people gather, regardless of topic, from knitting to pet care to bricklaying).

So… I answered the only real question you asked, “Why so many intros?” - what else have you got? :smiley:

Or is this just assumptions, and looking for that one reply you can warp to bolster your existing edifices and straw men?

I hope not. :+1:

Reminder to everyone else, let’s please keep this civil, it’s not very nice to be going about your life, and suddenly have a stranger get in your face accusing you and your friends of all kinds of unpleasant things, but this topic can be Muted, let’s not fuel any silly notions by acting from insecurity, annoyance, or defensiveness. :wink:

18 Likes

Lazy? You’ve got to be kidding. If you call any of this work then you really need to rethink that. I see no fundamental logical foundation in this “work.” Maybe i see the physical, mechanical, and chemical more substantial than “magical” objective ideas that supposedly constitue “work.”

Emotional affirmation is the only backing i see here and delusions to frame and support said foundation.

This is how I unterstand it: Basicly magic is working with energy. That energy exists does not need explaining. Humans are not able to percieve everything there is just what our biology is made for. Magic is a system to work with things you normalky can not see or feel unless you train yourself (like learning an instrument etc.). Why it works many if any know it just does. Science can not fully explain why the big bang happened but it did. For some these Spirits you describe are just parts of your own subconcois mind and for others they are seperate like the christian god for the christians. You can go ahead and ask them to prove his existence if you like,too. Other than that i see no problem with taking money for things like readings because nothing in life is free and if it is it is probably shitty. If you are sceptic thats ok but at least be civil about it.

2 Likes