Greetings

My intro is just to say hello. I hope to learn from you all.

Please do a proper introduction. We require more than just a hello to fit the criteria of the forum rules.

1 Like

^ What he says. :smiley:

Letting us know a bit about you, like what you joined to find, helps us all be real people and not just angry internet personas, it’s really worked to keep our forum pretty civilised and open to new ideas. :+1:

2 Likes

Very well,
I am from Southwest Va. I am intrezted in many areas of study. I Excell at evocation, OOBE, and the tree of life, and have read many grims like The Necronoicon (many versions), Greater and lesser key of Solomon and a whole list of others. I have read most of E.A.s books. I have taken a few of his courses. There is no label for what I am. I am a beyond God. I am beyond anything imaginable other than myself. I strive 4 intellectual conversation about the science of physics, Magick (I dislike that word, but it will do.) I have, for sure one of the greatsst librarys on Magick and anything spiritual in the world. I am searching for who I really am becUse this is not all that is. I apologize for spelling mistKes cause I am typing fast and dont have time 2 corre t it right now.

3 Likes

Thank you for elucidating on your experience, and welcome to BALG :slight_smile:

1 Like