Children of Lilith question

How many children does Lilith have? I mean like if someone writes a letter of intent to Lilith with very specific characteristics to the succubus/incubus isn’t there a chance that the succubus/incubus with those characteristics doesn’t exist? Or would she create a new one with those characteristics?

3 Likes

Who knows besides the goddess herself. Personally i think she creates them

3 Likes

that a good question

1 Like

Lilith has had so many children over the millennia that all of the stars of space could not account for them. The likelihood that your type of succubus/incubus existing is better than winning the lottery.

2 Likes

I can’t remember where I first encountered this or the exact numbers; but Lilith is said to have given birth to thousands or tens of thousands of demonic and monstrous children every hour of every day.

This is what succubi are said to do after all: collect semen to bring back to Lilith so She can expand her brood.

What would the need for incubi be if succubi get sperm for Lilith?

1 Like

That’s her thing. She was denied Adam’s seed so she sends out her daughters to take it from Adam’s sons. And she sends out her sons to cuck the sons of Adam.

The ancient Israelites were kind of insecure sexually. You can see it in how they treated their women and their nightmares about actually enjoying sex for its own sake or, god forbid, not treating people other than Israelite men like property.

5 Likes

Sounds accurate

1 Like

Lilith has very few directly born from her children but she has a whole race of succubus who are her children by creation.

3 Likes

Weren’t the Israelites considered Hebrew?

1 Like

Not is a rgt answer, but its the halima cross of demons and llhit children. Harim is a magician. nother kind of race. Acvorfing a 50 years old who has invoke them in thr deserts beaches, .

Israelites is probably the best way to describe the ancient Hebrews who worshipped Yahweh.

In ancient times, the Hebrews were far from monotheistic or unified in their beliefs.

3 Likes

You people annoy me! Lilith isn’t all that you decide! Assume! Take granted for! A demon of the night! Fuckin joke! You people are mad!

1 Like

lolwut

Explain? What is lolwut? And you know what Lilith is? Lol

lol wut literally means “lol what” because your outburst made pretty much no sense.

2 Likes

Do I really care! No! Anyway what does it matter…you follow Lilith how you see fit.

Lol so you don’t care that your outburst made literally no sense? lol and I don’t follow Lilith, I simply commented on your outburst that seems to have no real explanation to it.

2 Likes

In that case, I will remain silent! But if I stand corrected, didn’t you give a little comment before?

It didn’t lack sense, the point of my post was what was with your outburst lol. I thought I was pretty straightforward in understanding.

1 Like