Who can Teach me everything about necromancers?

Hello… Im new here as u can see, pls help me, Im open to be an apprentice

1 Like

Necromancy is the study of bringing the dead back to life with the purpose of control or possession of the once living being. Becoming a necromancer takes time and lots of it. It’s really not something you want to just go jumping into head on and especially overnight. You should do some homework on the subject and read a few books on it. Look it up in the grand grimoire or king solomons the lesser key of solomon or if your axious to learn about it look in the necronomicon Its real and will give you first hand knowledge on how to peeform the basics of necromancy. Good luck though, be safe and blessed be.

3 Likes

No one can teach you that because you havent done an introduction yet.

4 Likes

You talking to me about this or just relaying a comment?

1 Like

I am talking to op.

2 Likes

Ok good to know as i do not troll people in this place. I was merely relaying back a message that he/she should do there homework especially on such a subject as necromancy.

1 Like

Thanks, I just wanted to understand it… Many people around me have done it and I couldnt believe google… So I had to ask, sorry if this cause u any trouble

1 Like

Are you talking about animating corpses?

2 Likes

Read books about necromancy first, work on your senses than after you will get some knowledge find mentor :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks… I would like to know were I could read them… I cant aford buying them from here, but I know I need to read them… Do u know were I can read them?

2 Likes

pming you :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Necromancy is just the study of death and after life, you may or may not ask the dead to come forth. Either way be respectful if you bother them.

4 Likes

Goddess Bune of the lemgeton is good for nercromancer opération assistances. She may accept your request if you were an artist in approaching her smoothly. Offerings and details may be necessary

1 Like

You have to be 5th Level to do that!

3 Likes

Necromancy is more commonly known as “death witchcraft” or “death work.” It involves spirit work with the dead, coming to accept death and dying, and ancestor worship. And yes, as someone mentioned, you can also call upon demons and/or deities to help. (Murmur is another good one.)
I’ve been doing it for about 2 years now (or if we’re talking about mediumship, that’s closer to 10). Go to Tumblr and read the blog of death-witch-envy, she’s taught me just about everything I know. You can also buy her little guides.

1 Like

I am not sure who you’re referring to when you say them. So I shall assume it’s either the dead entities or death God’s. For the dead entities you want to start with your ancestors. Since you have a connection with them and yada yada. For death God’s there are many whom you can work with. Maybe you can start with Hecate. It depends on you.

There are many threads on here teaching one to evoke an entity. For dead entities you can use their name to make a sigil and use that sigil to evoke them. All the while chanting their name.

Good… And I mean them the otgers that answered my question

Typo? If not then what’s that? Also, I messed a word in the last sentence in the last thing I replied. Instead of changing names it was supposed to be chanting names. I fixed it.

Others* sorry for my grammar error… I type too fast

1 Like