Puchasing BALG Books That Are Not E-Books?

I think books are always better than the eBooks, but spending, or wasting (it depends by you), thousands of bucks, not always worth the price.
I have to be happy from my free stuff I found on the web, but if I hadn’t economic issues, I surely buy them.
What I’m trying to tell you is, if you can afford them, then buy them.

My “mentor” (he doesn’t like to be called this way) once told me that Koettings books aren’t the same from pdf to real ones because of a thoughtform bound to them.
Does anyone know if it’s true?

4 Likes

It can be, but based on my own experiences with E.A.'s books and ebooks, I don’t believe that’s true in his case.

You can charge a book by empowering it with your own energy and it will radiate out of that specific book. In that way, it becomes a talismanic object.

You can also empower a thought form that then is attached to all of the books and ebooks, so that they become gateways for that energy. Again, the book or e-book becomes a talismanic object, but it’s not because each specific book or ebook was charged directly by the sorcerer. Think of it as empowering the message rather than the book itself.

Both ways work.

I know I’ve personally felt the power coming off books and ebooks from BALG both ways.

And I’ve accidentally stumbled across certain illegal copies of E.A.'s ebooks that I was “warned off of”. I could feel the curse radiating off of it. And that was later confirmed by an advisor I booked a consultation with that was close to E.A. at the time.

In other words, I feel sorry for anyone dumb enough to download an illegal copy of E.A.'s ebooks when the ebooks are directly available from BALG at very reasonable prices.

You can also find thought forms attached to certain books without them having been placed there intentionally by the author. In a way, it’s like they get infected by the unconscious beliefs or fears of millions of people who obsess over them.

Now with that said, I would rather own the book itself, but E.A.'s ebooks are not going to be gimped in any way.

3 Likes

Im not saying to not ever buy books i love the actual books. but i cant see spending that much money for one when there is another way.
truely the choice is an idividual one. I just know my bank accout would just laugh at me. :joy:

2 Likes

Completely agree with you, @Eye_of_Ra. I wouldn’t spend $1000 on one of E.A.'s books, no way. I don’t remember which video it was, but E.A. said he would never spend $800 on any grimoire. There’s so much more you could do that with that money.

And it makes no sense to do it with E.A.'s books. Just buy the pdf from BALG, take it to a print shop or copy shop, and print it out. That’s going to cost $50 maximum.

But BALG’s physical books are fantastic quality, so it’s completely worth the money to purchase a new grimoire or book from BALG for $75. They’re very well done. That’s very rare to find these days from a small business.

3 Likes

yes i agree and i would love to buy the set of those luciferian books. hopefully my piggy bank is growing :pig: :blush:

1 Like

I found Book of AzaZel as pdf somewhere on the net, there are some books you can find online for free…

1 Like

Well, that sounds like an illegal download to me since E.A. has it for sale under his “Complete Works of Darkness” ebook page.

Careful. That’s the type of behavior that can get you into serious trouble with an experienced sorcerer.

If your life starts blowing up unexpectedly for no reason, I’d seriously consider deleting it from your hard drive and purchasing the legal copy from BALG for $25.

7 Likes

and EA offers BOA on youtube as an audio for free

It’s not on my computer, it’s online on this thing called scribd where you subscribe for 8 euros a month

And I’m not the one who put it online so would be pretty unfair if someojen tried to fuck up my life just because I saw it somewhere

1 Like

I do t like eBooks as they start to hurt my eyes after awhile. My advice, keep looking at different sites from time to time. I just got Works of Darkness for a good price, and the seller was local lol Remember to, if you want a book, and it’s too pricey, do magic to get it!

2 Likes

It all comes down to your intention. You come to this site, you know it’s for sale and how to get it legally. If you choose another route, you get to deal with the consequences. It’s called personal responsibility.

As far as fair or unfair goes, I don’t know what that has got to do with anything.

Actions have reactions. Choices have consequences. You can choose to see them as fair or unfair, but that doesn’t change the fact that they exist.

1 Like

Well dang I don’t if scribd is legal or not the website looks pretty legit
Thought it was kind of a Spotify for books if you know what I mean

1 Like

Depends for me as to what I prefer. But never let them overcharge you on a grimoire. Format- Ebook or Book?

Well dear i have got nothing else better to do, that is why im buying books that i missed out on ive got no friends in Adelaide Australia they all only want to get what they want out of me they all use me up take fucking advantage of me reject me criticise against and they are bullies, and they all hate me for believing in Satan so i don’t want to know them and if Necromantic Sorcery going to cost me $1,650 so be it, and when i get powerful enough i am going to send half a mile billon tone Asteroid and wipe Adelaide and Yatala Labour prison and Adelaide Supreme courts, Adelaide Remand center and all the criminals off the map and leave a crater so huge nobody will get with in a mile.

I’m not really coming down on you specifically, @Seven. I’m just using this conversation with you to get people who read this topic to think about certain things.

1 Like

well, you have the money and want to buy it then go for it. I just know that would be out of my price range.

The ebook you need to get is OAA which Eric just put up for $35…

Update : Timothy’s Black Magick is now available $27 !!!

Update : Necromantic Sorcery is a wonderful book, but you have to do illegal things to do the workings.

Well i am unemployed on the pention $877 a fortnight $200 a fortnight for rent $227 for bills and Radio Rentals $70 a month for TPG nbn unlimited Internet use, $190 a fortnight spending, so i am left with $400 a month, i get paid through Centrelink a i never have to find a job, every 6 months i am eligible for a Centrelink Advanced payment which $1,200 to buy what i want and never have to declare what i spend the $1,200 is for every 6 months i been doing it, 6 months ago i purchase Book of smokeless Fire leather edition with the beutifull gold emboidery, also i save again and purchase the $800 cataclysm of Lucifer, also i got a copy of the Devils Qur’an from Amazon paper back how really Blasphemous is that i thought i could go and rub it in some Muslim criminals i met in jail Nol Thomas and Nibsey which are two dope smoking Muslims look what i got, and there are 2 dope smoking arswipes working at Springfield butcher at Castle plaza shopping center in Edwardstown one name Scotty who hates me and got it in for me and his other bum buddy dope smoker he ignores me now they often go out to Scotty car to get stoned i thought to myself get some goofer dust and sprinkle it around Scottys car to put him into his grave, also i should take my Book Black magic of Ahriman to Springfield butchers and piss the two dope off and terrorise them wait till i purchase the Danta Abiels Necromantic Sorcery to scare the living crape out of them and say this is better than smoking pot arswipes and watch them turn white as a ghost and than Scotty will go baunta/tantrum go out the back get on the phone to Johnny Grigoriadise you know that guy James you say he is not aloud to score pot from anybody hes is beeing a smart ars and buying dangerous black magic, before i forget i use to know a cyclist Named Randle Ashton real up him sell when i use to competition cycling lead to Tour de France, i never got that fare, i didn’t see him for years when i was at PT Lincoln prison for arson, Randle Ashton was in for meth manufacturing, when i was on parole i had to have a support worker condition of parole name tony young he found me a job in timber, tony tell me at interview dont mention criminal record so i get the job, i got a forklift license didn’t get to drive forklift so i didn’t i got the job i worked 2 month later Randle Ashton start to work there and straight on forklift i didn’t he did and he tolled everyone of my crime remember James i am first at everything before you and ask me where i work month after and had the check to ask if he can move in with me i say no Randle say why parole they wont know i say and Randle say to me i thought Your my friend, parole heard where i work they were not happy boss know i seid no parole order me to inform boss and eventually lost Job no thanks to Tony Young tell me not to say convention to boss, didn’t see Randle Ashton for 6 years until 6 months ago walking home from Castle Plaza Edwardstown walking footpath heading to my Unit Randle Ashton in his car drove past say to me what are you doing i am going for a walk remember me from Jail we did time together im living down the back unit he pointed down past my unit oh no i don’t wont him there the neighborhood will go to shit with crystal meth that is his crime and i be robbed cannot have that, 5 days later police visit me during bush fire season and told police do you know Randle Ashton lives down the back he wasn’t suppose to so detectives send unmarked cars patrol apparently he got done he is back in Jail i thought to myself suck shit Randle Ashton pay back is a bitch for your arswipe mate Craig Wilmont getting me to give a dirty for pot on parole hahaha.:grinning:

1 Like

I’m not a copyright expert nor legally qualified, and I don’t represent BALG, but afaik the only legal place to get E.A. and the other authors’ works published through BALG is via this site, or via other known occult publishers.

I’m actually going to lock this thread, hopefully Bowling270 has the answers he needs and the thing is, once people start discussing “free” PDFs, and downloads, that tends to encourage other people, often innocently, to want to upload links to this, and often it’s pirated stuff taking money directly from the wallets of occult authors who are working hard to bring magick to normal people.

It IS against the BALG Forum Rules to link to sites where one can download things for free, as well, so I just want to draw a line under this so no-one runs afoul of these. :slight_smile:

There is a lot of free material including tutorials available legitimately from this site, the associated YouTube channel, and via searching the forum, something that’s made clear in the Member Resources thread, which everyone gets at least one link to when they joined, and I’m going to be posting and indexing a handful more great beinner/intermediate articles from this site later in the week.

1 Like