Is Hell even real?

Okay so according to Ryan James Cropper a master of astral travel based on his personal experiences the Hell that’s depicted in religious dogma mainly Christianity does not exist. So is that true? Demons obviously exist but they also aren’t “evil” beings they just don’t play by the same rules nor do they have the same sense of morality that Humans do. Etc.

1 Like

I believe personally that there is one.

2 Likes

There is but evidently you can tell that it’s “fake” it’s a thought form realm created by humans and there’s a human spirit guard at the gate with yellow eyes which are apparently “special” and allow you to see inside the Dante Inferno style castle or whatever you wanna call it Ryan took these eyes from him but no real demons are there

1 Like

The infernal nation/hell, Helheim, the Duat, each pantheon has their places. Albeit the christianized form of it no.

4 Likes

I believe there is a world of spiritual darkness. And when I say darkness, I mean chaos, infinite potential, strangeness, and destruction and recreation. It’s not a place of evil, but a place of change.

4 Likes

it is probably in the astral

2 Likes

I think there’s ancient hell (what most people think about) and modern.hell, maybe they aren’t as bad as the ancient ways of torture.

3 Likes

Mostly Tartarus fits the hell most people tend to talk about/fear.

1 Like

I believe there is. But the thing is, this place isnt ONLY about torture and pain.

Like think about a place you live in on the physical realm, whatever country it is. Theres good aspects to it, then theres places of punishment like jails. The way i see it is that Hell is the dwelling place of the infernal empire, and that it too consists of the positive and the negative. Not simply all “fire and brimstone”.

2 Likes

I mean yea if you believe in Greek Mythology sure

Yea but other than yourself who is going to punish you in the astral realm? Most of the suffering we go through there is because we choose to go through it right?

Doesn’t really matter if you believe in greek mythology or not, all these things exist no matter if you decide to shut yourself off to their existence. The greek pantheon has their own places, just as any other pantheon.

1 Like

When it comes to suffering its a varied thing. Sometimes we choose it, sometimes we dont. In christian myth, it says that people who dont obey God will go to be punished in Hell when they die. Which really through a Christian’s eye they think that a sinner just sins because he/she hates God. And they believe either way the person will fear being in Hell when they die.

The truth of the matter is, people who dont obey the Christian god won’t go to Hell. I believe mainly anybody that would be punished in Hell would be people that become cursed by a magician. The demons that the magician send are who cause the punushment. But like i say Hell isnt just a place of torture. The demons in Hell tend to be ranked like its a type of government. And since Hell has beings of the darker aspects residing, its a place one can gain dark power from for whatever the purpose, be it positive or negative things.

1 Like

@anon31170600 You have been asked twice now to properly introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, as is the rule of this forum. Please make your next post your introduction. Otherwise, your ability to post may be suspended until our rule is respected.

2 Likes

According to what Draggus Said , yes hell is real, paradise too You Go to hell to pay for your biggest mistakes, hell is not eternal, You can even Go there to live there

1 Like

I agree with him.
Hel is a realm in the lower abyss, not the astral. The astral is essentially the mind of man, the abyss or void or primordial darkness and is the unlimited potential the spontaneously produces existence.

Hel was an idea stolen by the xtians and was where the Norse people thought people went when they died. Xtians didn’t have a hell before that. It was part of modifying xtianity to make conversions easier.

If you believe in reincarnation there’s no need for a home for the dead, it’s right here.

The realm Hel or underworld can be traveled to. Since the xtian perversion of that idea doesn’t exist as a real realm, it’s created by those who think they’re going there in a private area of the astral where after a while they get bored or feel justice is done and finally get frustrated enough to realise they can leave and get on with it.

I believe you can find people’s individual hels in a way that’s similar to dreamwalking, but I’ve only seen one of them so far. At first couldn’t get the dude out he wanted to be there, thought it was some rite of passage or something, then we swapped places and he buggered off leaving me to it. Full on strapped to a burning tree, in a hole, the rocks are on fire bs and monsters (thoughtforms, not entities) ripping you apart stuff. I watched what was going on to my astral body for a bit out of curiosity and then left myself.

I’ve also been to the underworlds of Hel and Ereshkigal but there’s not a lot of people around the main palaces and I saw no classical flames of hell/torture going on. It’s dark, but that could be because I like dark caves a lot. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

We can believe someone’s vision a hundred percent, but still use different names for what we’ve seen. I think there are many underworld realms in the astral.

I also think that a personality can eat it’s own head, so to speak. Hell, in my book, is a psycho-spiritual disorder. It’s the astral version of a black hole wherein someone’s negative energy feeds their negative experience so strongly that they cannot escape.

2 Likes