Questions for Camio

hi im new to the summoning process so i tried to summon him to get some insight and to really talk im sure i felt his energy at one point as i was talking and focused on his seal then i think what i saw in my mind was summing one else and then the energy turned hot and cold chills and very strong pressure im not sure if it was still him or not but i kindly told him i was getting afraid and unsure and closed the whole thing like im still shaking idk maybe im over thinking i thing he is wonderful and id really like the chance to work with him have him mentor me so i could fix all aspects of my life im not drawn to anyone ele even if they are trying to reach out to me it took me four days and research just to gain confedence to do this i feel like crying cause now im unsure what happen is it suppose to feel llke that i get scared easy i hope i didnt make him mad at all thats the last thing id want to do

1 Like

You’re fine, and sorry I’m late… like a half year…but I’m sure by now you have a fine relationship with him.

3 Likes

Hey bro do you know how to summon president camio i want to talk to him

1 Like

Please answer my question i want to talk to him

1 Like

Use his sigil and also you may want to think about looking into evocation methods. Try my original void meditation and get yourself squared away first.

1 Like

Hey there @Silent_Assasin_Gamin. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Can you send me one of envocation of camio

1 Like

Can you please introduce yourself as was requested almost a month ago? It is a rule here.

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: New member intro

I do I always see a gathering of crows and Ravens in some places I go it was weird at first til one got close to me and just walk beside me for a short time then flew off

1 Like

Is that normal for him to do? Also he introduced me to Lord furfur so I’ve been working with him more camio still pops in just to say hi or check on me I believe but yeah I do love that u got back to me tho

2 Likes

im david domaguina 19 from philippines

1 Like

man i try to summon him and my hair wen up

2 Likes

When I called him the hairs on my neck stood up it was the strangest feeling I’ve ever felt

1 Like

hope i can seek proper envocation in summoning president camio

1 Like

How are you going to communicate with him? Your psychic senses are developed?

1 Like

But not in full capacity

1 Like

Thats why i seek knowledge on how to properly envocate president camio

1 Like

This has helped some with psychic development.

2 Likes

Man, the synchronicities, concerning Camio and myself have been piling up recently, and when I read that post I got the chills… I feel like this was partially meant for me. I also have a strong connection with the number 18, and the date you posted this just hurls me in an ecstatic state! :smiley:

I hear you, Camio! You’ve been calling for years, and I’ve been deaf to your call, but I hear you now!

(sorry to revive an old thread, I just couldn’t help myself)

3 Likes