Voyich Manuscript 9 rosette folio of dark magic

New to the forum but would like some help trying to figure out “which” type of magic was used. The Voynich Manuscript was written around 1420’s in an unknown language. I have been using a reverse Hebrew script to translate over 100 pages. Herbs are for health, abortion or actually poisoning your neighbor. There are pages where grandmother or YAYA scrys with um… we will just say fluids, or casts lots with thorns. In the middle of the 9 rosette folio they say to seek out the “Rune of the Persian” Also in the very left had corner it talks of the “Law of the two wells”. I will link the 9 rosette folio which deals with very dark magic of using a fetus for divination, among others. Everyone thinks this book is so nice, when it is definitely not. If interested I post links to the other I have on there. I would love everyone’s input, so thanks in advance.

1 Like

Welcome @Voynich_Monica . Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

2 Likes

Try doing a Google search there are dozens of sites that have detailed information.

1 Like

Thank you. I have been translating this manuscript for over a year among a lot of back lash. My theory is that is was written in the lost language of the Khazars, possibly by multiple hands. People do not want to know the dark stuff that is really written in this book, and I’m am wondering if it is related to the “Sham Kit ab Ma’arif” of the 13th century.

1 Like

The manuscript as nothing to do with European witchcraft but early herbal medicine and all the factors that deal with growing and using herbs for ancient medical use.

1 Like

you might want to look at the link. the 9 rosette folio is about prostitution, sex, abortion and using the fetus for necromancy, fluids for scrying.and has words from the philosopher’s stone seekers.
The middle circle tells you to seek out the runes of the Pursan.and has the angelic script letter for ‘N’ or NUN the primordial waters.

1 Like