My friend received a huge inheritance. How can I convince him to give me some

It sounds shitty but i’m at the end of my wit. Times are extremely tough right now and I need any sort of support I can get.

My friend received a high 6 figure inheritance from his grandfather. I used to date him, but we broke up a couple years ago and remained as friends. One thing I know is, due to his nature, he would NEVER give me money at all, in this waking life. He’s very reserved and doesn’t like doing things for people.

Long ago, he did tell me if he were to ever die, his inheritance would go to me, but of course there’s no way in hell I want that to happen.

I figured that if he has a lot of money, then just giving me some wouldn’t hurt him at all.
As far as I know, he’s just a normal guy. Don’t think he has a lot of protection like other rich folk would.

Would you all have any strong suggestions, be it spells or spirits, that could manipulate or convince him enough to give me a set amount of money?

I have not worked with demons prior though, just to keep in mind.

2 Likes

I think you should perhaps let it go and move on. Perhaps petition spirits like Bune or any other spirit you work with to open financial doors for you. Using magick in this instance has the potential to backfire in your face spectacularly.

2 Likes

In the book The Magick of Angels and Demons by Henry Archer, one of the abilities given for the combination of the Shem angel Sitael and the Goetic demon Vassago is “to encourage generosity in someone that is known to you.”

7 Likes

Ask for the money, and when he says no, call Dantalion and request to change your friends mind.

2 Likes

Let me get this straight.

This dude is your ex. As in former boyfriend.
This gran parent passed away, leaving him an inheritance (more then likely will be stolen by the damn goberment)
And you want to use magic to compell him to…

…give you some?

Am i understanding that correctly?

Shouldnt you consider using these resources to manifest you own 6 figures instead of trying to just take it from someone else?

4 Likes

We are not supposed to preach around here

7 Likes

@telgega , Vargo is right. Please be mindful about this rule

If you have resources at your disposal for the OP making their own six figures that you’d like to share in that context, please add them to the discussion :+1:t2:

4 Likes

I did.

Use your resources to get your 6 figures.

Also please point out the preaching? Or insulted the op? Or pushed a particular set of morals?

I asked …“am i understanding that correctly?”

Whats ‘incorrect’ about this approach is that the op feels she/he needs to use magic to acquire money from another person.

As if that is the only way. When the power to aquire money is not set in taking from another (a limiting belive that hinders the power)

The op also states

This right here is a clash of internal conflict, also a limiting power.

Part of the process is understanding our own internql conflicts and resolving them. Its not “preaching” to pointpuy flaws. Hell im going through the deepest tailspin doing this same thing for myself (facing my inner conflict)

Now if you want resources, i suggest the following. I got 300 in a day from this

5 Likes

Re read what you wrote and the way you did it.

1 Like

I know that its sometimes hard to figure out tone and other stuff via text. I know that semantics differ from language to language, as well :+1:t2:

It was a well meant reminder to not start a discussion about whether the OP is correct or not about their desire to siphon money from a third party. Your reasoning here:

made it look as if you’d not approve the OPs stated desire :slight_smile: Which falls under the community rule mentioned above.

Providing alternative approaches in terms of links, experiences or self made "How-To"s is more than welcome and adds constructive value (which you did in your last post) :+1:t2:

2 Likes

When i watched juliet Clearie recent video. (The one i posted) she mentions how the menthod or the technique is not improtant. People put too much focus on the how.

Some parts yes, but my focus was more on the ‘why it will set you back’ rather then the moral question.

In my case, i would rather have someone call me out so i can actually fix the issue rather then coddle me, but thats besides the point.

1 Like

Simple. Start an online.business, and ask him to be am.investor. jell give you money if he thinks it is worth ot.

1 Like

Inheritance money is protected by spirits usually especially ancestors, and it should never be touched… but I’m not here to teach you morality

But I will shed some ethics

Money is a generative force, it creates things

From what I can tell by seeing your energy, your money wells have become dry with desperation, which means your spirit is ruled by matter

If your spirit is ruled by matter you won’t manifest anything

Stop looking for peace in the outside world, what you really really need is an inside job to rewire those money channels, don’t think about the how.

You have to change your state of consciousness, so either meditate or do a strong ass evocation that will change the coding your consciousness and it’s experience, it’s all within you

If you’re going to be a magician like that, that is even remotely close to manifesting something like that from a friend let alone an ex… you have to stop feeding these illusions, and rely more on the magick rather than the means

Money doesn’t like going dry places, it’s a spirit like anything else so you have to make space for it both spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically, EA talks about this in his wealth magick book too, so I’d check that out if you really want to understand money

7 Likes

Great post

1 Like

Exactly.

2 Likes

Hi, I don’t want to moralize, but I want to share my experience.
My life was really a mess, break up, new ‘friend’ manipulator, mental health in deepest shits, no money and really bad job. I wanted to curse them, to be here for me, and love me, or make my ex-fb life living hell without me, control them, earn money somehow, their help, but nothing happened. Nothing helped me to felt better, or go up.
After a lot of tries of calling, magic etc, I realized one thing, which you don’t realize either.
No one (either demons) wants to help energetic vampire, professional victim. You have to get up yourself, be able to work on yourself, and show them that energy - you are determined to work on yourself and change your life with their help. If they help you now without your effort, and you get these money, probably the money will have disappeared very quickly and you will be in the same, because of material and really shallow mindset. The change and energy have to be deep inside you, the independent energy.

I got rid of everything I wanted before (their love, desire for easy money, destroying lives, manipulative friend and also my ex-bf), and went inside me. I evoked one of the demons I tried to call before, and after this change of my mindset, they helped and are helping me til now. But the main problem I had was ‘I want everything,but nothing to do for that’, which is also what you are saying now. A lot of demons want to see your work, they harvest your energy, when you have a lot of energy, they are not nannies to do everything for you.

Now, I have a totally awesome relationship, amazing well paid job (5x more than I had before), new apartment and lot of more, and still I really working hard on myself.

btw. The demon I called before punished me then - by shitty things he did to me, and he did everything opposite to punish me. (I wanted love of my ex bf, and he began relationship with my cousin, I wanted money, and my boss came to me, that he needed to lower my salary, new friend manipulator began to be more possessed by me, and more aggressive).

So, my opinion - get your guts together, get rid of everything that makes you ‘I want without work’, and try to change your mindset - if you will be really determined, you want to work on yourself, they will help you a lot, and will protect you.

Now I’m paying to my demons with sexual energy (every orgasm I dedicate to them), gratitude, meditations and sacrifices. Good luck, i believe you do it without that easy money. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s spell

It’s spells for make a person give you money, demon such astarotholoch mamon.etc will help.spells for tight wad papeopls.or how to get givenoney. I tink a guy call astaroth sky a pagan ditch wrote a few books in that kind nd of magick.its spells toake peopls generous to you.just check forums.

1 Like