Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

@anon35721968 hello sorry to call request upon you was hopeing to be able to trade a scan. I’m no where near as advanced as your senses but I’ll give my best shot. Just let me know if your interested.

1 Like

I’ll trade just give me an hour :blush:

So I’m standing in a room filled with bright light which bounces of the white walls, the floor is also white too with gold engraving in the centre.
There’s an arched door…made of wood the smell of the wood is strong as if a newly fell tree.

I open it using a brass handle and on the other side is a well in the centre of a circle of stone (grey in colour) with arch ways all around 9 to be exact.

I see a male standing looking in to the well.
He’s dressed in a Viking style battle outfit, the detail on the leather is stunning.

As I approach the stone is cold beneath my feet the air rushes past me.
I walk to the well as green, blue and gold energy rush up from the well engulfing him.

I look in the well and see many images flickering in the water it feels like the past… like he’s re visiting or thinking about an event.

I gaze up as the energy fog clears and see that he holds an axe in his right hand witch he rest between his hand and the well rim.
His left arm is bleeding and is wrapped in purple and green dressings/ribbon, in his left hand he holds a sliver Dagger With an amethyst stone embedded in the handle.
He take his helmet off and rest it on the well.
His face is stained in blood and a tear rolls down his cheek, a warrior yet only a humble human underneath.
There’s a pile of books on a stone bench I think this links to answers/knowledge you seek.

Quite random…but it’s what I get so I shall give
I see a clock well a sundial and it’s moving round faster then it should, there is also a strong female energy around you.

The male nods at me and I take my leave.

can i get a scan pleasee??

hey can you do a scanning on me im trying to connect to my highest desires

Welcome @bryanbrax It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so before asking members for scans, PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

StopRulesHand

I saw an image of you watching the clock and counting down until something , then I saw an image of you being on fire due to COVID and what was happening around the world , “ he should resort to hard work and cut down on laziness “

I saw an image of you throwing usual girly stuff in the garbage , and relaxing in a shirt and a pajama long sweatpants , you were also throwing makeup in the trash , then I saw an image of all your occult experiments crashing “ she needs to work on self improvement first before anything else “

1 Like

In this case The Archangel Michael revealed nothing else , he simply said to continue working hard

what does that mean?

Which part

Can i get a scan as well. Thank you so much in advance :slight_smile:

self improvement?

Build good habits

I saw an image of you throwing away the society usuals of getting a mortgage and a desk job , you wanted to take a different route , then I saw an image of you doing a variety of sciences , then I saw an image of you playing an instrument , drawing and dancing, it was clear you were into artsy things

Can I ask for a scan please? Thank you in advance

I saw an image of bombs exploding near you and damaging you , a series of misfortunes have previously happened to you , serious misfortunes , The Archangel Michael urges you to stay on the path of goodness and to continue working hard , you cannot control the negative events surrounding your life , what you can try to control however is your reaction to it

1 Like

Could somebody please scan my Godform? I’ll do a scan in return.

I’ll do my best, thank you

I saw an image of inside your mind being black , and you look in the mirror , you seemed to have some form of self hatred going on “ you should continue working towards self improvement “

1 Like