How to reconcile with my wife

Hi i am krish, a doctor. Am married for 14 years . My wife left me 6 months ago and it came as a rude shocker to me. never expected something like this to happen and neither did she ever feel the want to leave me and it is still a mystery what prompted her to leave me although we had arguments but nothing new from what had happened previously. But she left me and is staying in a separate apartment for the past 6 months. Met her once in december, spent some time, had lunch but she was very stubborn and said she woudlnt respond to my messages but will read them, Her final words were that she would get in touch with when she wanted to. wished her for valentines and told her how much i loved her, She reads the messages but doesnt repsond. I always feel that she is my soulmatae and have heard from several of them that ours is a soulmate connection. Can anyone please help me with any methods to evoke angels / love demons to get her back. I am very new to the magickal field and was introiduced to this by a friend . I have started working with the 84 genies of power hoping for a result. But can anyone please help me with what is the most effective way to get her back. I know that she has feelings for me and is not in love with anyone else just that her ego is stopping her from coming back to me. Kindly help me, anyone in this forum. I am really desperate for her to come back and i have changed in all my ways and she is aware of that too… Pls help me

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules.

You would probably get better results asking for help addressing the problem first. She might want to come back of her own accord if the problem is fixed.

That she has left is a symptom of an underlying issue, into which you do not have visibility. So you can ask for het back and without addressing the issue all tat tends to happen is your meeting doesn’t go well.

Have you asked HER why she left and if there’s anything you can do to resolve the issue? You called her “stubborn” without understanding her position, meaning she is resistant to the pressure you put on her because it didn’t help her situation.

There is probably an amount of healing needed, as there usually is in these situations. For example, you don’t know if the last argument was the “straw that broke the camels back” and all of the arguing was perceived by her as mental/emotional abuse and she never stood up for herself or told you, or she’s just sick of the arguments, or last time you said something unforgivable. That’s just an example, but if that kind of thing is a factor your apology (which is not necessarily an admission of anything) and a healing are helpful.

The fact that communication was not strong and has now totally broken down is I suspect a big part of the issue. Relationship take good communication, so you need that if you want this to not just be resolved but continue to work. It sounds very strongly like she thinks there’s no point talking to you, and that’s why she’s silent: it only escalates into unwanted unpleasantness and achieves nothing as you’re clearly not listening.

I’d suggest a layered working, this isn’t a one and done as you want long term change over multiple areas:

1. There’s an old adage: “change yourself to change your world” (comes from Gurdjeff)
    I’d suggest good therapy for yourself, aligned with a working with Paimon or Leraje to improve your communication between you, listen to get the info you need, and generally work on self improvement and empowerment and soft skills.

2. Then start working on opening the lines of communication. She maybe feels you don’t listen so you have to prove to her you will if you can get her to try. If you have been goal focused on telling her to return, stop all of that. Try telling her what you told us, that you don’t understand and ask her what went wrong from her perspective, don’t try to correct her or compare memories, let her talk it all out, for as much as it takes.
    Your working for communication with Paimon is there to encourage her to speak: your job is only to listen and not block the flow here. Your work for healing is to soothe the hurt so she can listen to you.

3. Now you have to analyse what info you got and negotiate any mismatching needs. Given her concerns, changes for you are probably on the table, and probably for her as well (like for e.g., you have to be able to trust her to speak up and she has to trust that you will let her without fighting): you may need to decide if you can or want to meet her needs now that you realise what they are. If your needs are not met in the process you have a problem. Hopefully by now you can negotiate calmly without arguing… at this point I suggest a marriage counselor would be ideal.

4. Now if you both are prepared to negotiate and maybe you’re in counseling, great, she’s giving you the chance you wanted, and she wants to make it work or she wouldn’t waste her time: but that’s not enough. Now it’s time for a working to ensure the success of the counselling, for both of you to find a way to reconcile, harmonise and prevent future issues.

1 Like

thanks a lot for your wonderful and detailed reply. Yes i have changes in many ways and have realised my mistakes. I have communicated this to her several times but she doesnt respond to my messages. She is having pressure from her family who dont have a clue as to waht happened between us but unfortunately they are playing a key role. And me and my family have gone up to her several times and spoken about about our mistakes and the fact that we have rectified the same. I have been doing several healing sessions for myself and have changed a lot. I jneed to find a way to get her back to communicate with me. Pls help me with the right ways to get her into the communicative mode. I will do anything to restore belief in her and restore my marrriage. Pls guide me. Any special rituals will helo me get her into the communicative mode?

Also i have asked her several times why she wants to leave but as i have written she has totally stopped communication with me and my family despite several attempts from our side. I have approached her parents too and expressed my desire on several occasions but they dont seem to understand that someone needs to help her out. So kindly help me get her back into the communicative mode. She reads my messages but never responds to them

Hi Krish, are you happen to be Indian? Just curious.

yes i am from india . are you from india too

This is significant and in this case they are a block, so you can try a couple of things, there are spells called “road openers” that help unblock avenues for the result to manifest, or you can work with, again, Paimon, or also Dantalion, who are popular for persuasion to get the family to hear you out.

They might feel more comfortable if you propose a counselor as well.

1 Like

thank you. How do i do the spells called road openers, Also can i use the goetic words of power by tristan whitespire book to invoke paimon. Is that effective

Yes i am. I figured when you mentioned about your family and in-law involvement. Only in our culture we do that kind of stuff.
Anyways, nice to meet you. I am going to be very blunt honest with you. because once i was in the same situation like you are right now and I was desperately dying to get back with my ex. Just like you doing everything in your possibility, i walked over the edge to get her back. And that time someone help me so i am going to share the same help with you, hopefully you will understand (which may not be possible because your heart took control over your brain and emotions).

I read your post and issue between you and your wife. It seems like roots of your problems runs deep.
You mentioned you are married to your wife for 14 years, means it took her long time to reach to the point where to had enough. And she couldn’t take it anymore, And also you mentioned you met her once after she left. Means she’s still loves you and maybe somehow she also does wants to get back with you, but she’s not ready or confuse, or maybe scared too.

And also you mentioned you learned, changed yourself to get her back. Which is great and first step toward victory but road is long and damage is done! Time doesn’t heal anything but healing takes time. Listen to Jagjit Singh “Pyar ka Pehla khat” if you understand hindi.

Doing magic/prayers may change her mind but won’t change the situation. If you understand what I mean.
First give her space she want, but to me it sound like you are being lil pushy (I did the same to my ex which ended up pushing her more away from me). Women brain works differently. They start chasing you when you stop chasing them. I have try this and now i don’t chase women but let them chase me. Did you try 2 weeks or 30 days no contact rule yet?
Do some more homework… There is guy name Dan Bacon on youtube and also Susan Winter. Watch their videos it would helps you.

1 Like

Here is a very simple road opener. There’s going to be a ton of these as it’s a popular requirement. I do recommend using he search here and even on youtube, you might come across a different approach to the same need that suits you better.

I would recommend a “petition”. As you are newer to this you have less preparatory work in place for ensuing you get the right entity and might not have the senses developer, or trust them to get feedback. Invocation and Evocation is slightly more advanced and I recommend getting you “spiritual hygiene” as we call it here in place first.

A petition is generally considered safer and doesn’t require any development in astral senses.

1 Like

thank you for your reply. In fact i have been messaging her only once a month and have given her the space and time. And i just write about the fact that i love her a lot and waiting and praying for her. I havent been putting pressure on her in any way. I understand the importance of space and time. Which is why i thought ill try the magickal route too to help her start communicating with me and i will be the listener then

1 Like

sure ill do what you have written. thanks for being so helpful

1 Like

Road Opener! I would like to learn more about it too. I read about it long ago but how effective it is any idea?
Share more please.

Norse runes, I found myself in a situation where I had to flee the state, my wife checked into a mental hospital and our marriage was destroyed.

If you are sincere, in both your love for the woman, your intentions and you fully plan to work to honor your wife moving forward then using runes of reconciliation written on your left arm, below the wrist on the underside. As well as calling out to the Goddess Freya then you will have the opportunity to win your wife back.

DO NOT DO THIS if not sincere, the emotion has to be pure and real for this to work. But it will work, if you have good intentions and a set path in your heart.

Lots of people will say they were horrible or evil and still got Freya to help them win back a wife or girlfriend. I am sayin they are wrong, emphatically wrong. Demons and angels sure, spirits sure, but gods have their own moral code and will not violate their nature. My suggestion then is runes and prayers to the goddess Freya, as well as Frey. It did the literally impossible for me. And to this day is the single greatest magical act I have ever accomplished.

It not only changed my situation and brought my wife back to me, it changed myself in a way that would keep her happy and make things work long term. You must change yourself for this to work. I wish you luck,

2 Likes

It probably wouldn’t be half as popular as it is if it wasn’t :thinking:

More articulate people than me have put together overviews of these things: this one looks good:

Edit: listening to this I have a small correction: “liminal” means “in between”. Midnight is not really a liminal time: it’s just nighttime and the fact that it’s 12pm on the cusp of the clock ticking over is weak in my opinion. In Celtic lore this is not a “liminal” time, it’s the “witching hour”. The in between time is twilight, in between night and day, not one or the other.

1 Like

Thank you. I believe you are the most helpful person on this site. Always there for everyone.

1 Like

thank you all for your concern and your replies. it has been very helpful
So to sum up

1. I do the petition and road spell
  2. I work with Paimon and Dantalion
  3. I do the road opening spell
  4. Norse runes
    Do i do all of these in separate days or do one at a time.
    I would like to know if a combination of all of these options are better or do i do one at a time and wait for a response and then go for the other. How does it work
    And for norse runes any recommendations on which book to follow
    Thank u all once again for your wonderful company and replies

I’d set some personal goals and break this magick down into three categories. What’s got to change for us to reconcile with one another?

Induce sexual attraction in the target, phase one.

Induce feelings of longing for the romance you’d love to have with her again. Phase two.

Phase three, driving out resentments and attachments to having another partnership to replace the one that failed the first time. Get that out of her head.

Isolate those patterns of thinking to replace them with encouraging thoughts of future romantic engagements to your goals.

This would be the theory behind your pursuit of reconciliation.

Your magickal operations from here on could have this in mind and the spell or the conjuring you’ll be doing could have this primary focus, and all working in the mundane sense could become an adequate reflection of this objective.

Look into maybe divining somehow or getting more sufficient information regarding what’s driven her out of your home.

Find those things out, and if you’re willing to try and meet those standards and her need, then you’d be able to do some high magick for self improvement while also demonstrating that self development to her every chance you’re able to.

Thank you for your kind reply. I understand what uve written and helping me with layers.
For the three phases one (sexual longing), two (feeling of longing) and three - which spirit / demon is the right choice for each of the aspects
Kindly help me with the same

1 Like