Can I Summon A Demon To Help Me Get Through Being Abused? If So, Who?

Hi everybody. I’m very very new to demon summoning, and by that I mean I’ve never done it before. But it’s urgent and I’m desperate. I’m trapped in an abusive household (I’m 18 and can’t move out yet) and my mother has repeatedly driven me to want to kill myself. I’m getting desperate and every day things get worse and harder. I don’t know what else to do other than evoke help. I don’t want to be disrespectful and this is 100% serious. I want help that no mortal has been able to give me.

I don’t know much about this sort of thing, so I’ll take all of the help I can get. I don’t have access to incense or candles, other than like… a bath and body works vanilla candle. Will that do? What are the steps I should take to summon a demon? I’m going to be very polite and respectful, but I don’t know what to do or expect.

And maybe most importantly… Who would be a good demon to summon? I DO NOT want to kill my mother, I want to either change her or make me stronger so I can deal with how she treats me. Someone kind and honest, or at least understand would be nice. I trust that as long as I offer them the utmost respect, they’ll be kind, but I wanna give them the best experience I can. Who should I summon that? Specializes, I guess, in what I need? I’ve dug through the Ars Goetia a bunch but I wanted to ask people with experience. And if you have suggestions, what should I offer them?

Once again, I’m really serious and my situation is kind of dire, so I’ll appreciate very sincere help.

1 Like

You could try Hecate , she is a mother goddess and she protects what’s hers.

Due to being a newbie I cannot offer much advice, I am so sorry what you are dealing with and I understand how hard it can be. I firstly read up on the spirits I felt drawn to, looked at their likes / dislikes, peoples experiences, I made an offering that I thought they’d like, prayed, drew their sigil and chanted their enn to connect.

2 Likes

It is a rule of this forum for all new members to introduce themselves. Please go to the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick.

Belial, as he can help to persuade others while giving you strength to not only stand your ground but resist the storms of emotion within you. Sorath as well, as he can help you remove yourself from the constant blows of emotions and look at things from a distance

1 Like

@infernalconflict,

I am sorry to hear about this very frustrating series of difficulties that you are going through. Rest assured that this forum will provide you the answers and support that you seek. That being said, every community has prerequisites to get in the doot. The response from @DarkestKnight above, who is a very respected forum member, while it may appear blunt to a newcomer at first glance; in all actuality his advice to read the links is very simple and straight forward directions on how to get into the doorway which leads to the answers you seek.

Rest assured this is a process we all have done and are the relatively simple. Please dont be offended. Just go to the new members intro section and answer the questions. Real names and Pictures and birthdays are not recommended or required (imo, esp for a newcomer on a lhp forum). Just a simple you this is me, here are the required answers. For example, my online handle/user name is xxx, I am xx years old. I am from a small xxxx, and I have to keep my practice clandestine as my parents are strict xxx. I am into xXxX magick and have practiced for x years. My goals are xxx, and I really am to be here. Its a one time thing that many get unnecessarily annoyed by, but it separates our member moderated forum from other internet free for all madhouse forums.

I look forward to reading your proper intro and then helping you formulate an effevtive strategy. Click on my avatar, and you will see a link to my intro which open the door of opportunity to me…as it will you as long as you follow the very fair forum rules.

Welcome and good luck. Let me know how I can help.

1 Like

Taken care of. Thank you and I’m sorry for the mistake.

1 Like

Male,
if that’s even an option,
would be best to work with:

-Belial
-Andromalius

Female:
-Astarte
-Inanna
-Lillith

Each of those named,
can easily change the situation in your favor,
and help you grow from it.

I could name more,
but i think those should be fine for the request.

Please choose one of those names,
and use the Search function,
up in the right corner,
signified by a magnifying glass,
to find instructions on how to evoke,
and how to approach them.

There’s tons of material on here,
including Sigils and prefered offerings,
even tho,
for the beginning,
the most crucial step is to get in substancial contact with one of them.

You can also Google any of those names,
by typing “Diety name (like Innanna)”, followed by “Sigil”,
and then going on the pictures section on google.

That way,
you quickly find their seals,
which you’ll then be able to use,
by gazing at them,
writing them by hand,
and charging them with your intentions.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

4 Likes