Best Demon to get Marriage Proposal?

Hello.

I just wanted to give a short introduction of myself (per rules). I have started working with demons about a month ago. I have found DOM to work well for me for now as a beginner. As far as witchcraft, I practiced hoodoo for a year.

Now onto the question.

Me and my lover were having problems so I called upon Sallos to help him show his love for me again. I believe it worked beautifully (ALL HAIL SALLOS). However, before the short riff we had been talking about marriage and he loosely asked me to marry him (He said this is something he is hoping for, but it wasn’t official at that time…I think he just wanted to tell me that marriage is something he’s interested in with me). I digress. Anyways, I’m hoping I didn’t ruin those feelings with our argument.

Anyways, which demon would be the best to encourage a formal marriage proposal, and swiftly if possible?

Thank you much

5 Likes

Sitri, Dantalian, Aphrodite, Ishtar.
Choose any of them

Thank you for your input!

Question: I thought working with sitri would be purely for lustful/passionate interactions?

I’d say Beleth

1 Like

I say give the Great Duke Sallos the opportunity to bring about an abundance of love. From there I think if you tell him your desire is marriage he will work to bring about this goal. The Grand Duke Sallos is a remarkable god.

1 Like

As per forum rules there’s a thread for introductions… Maybe use search as well for your question, may well be similar already answered.

I will go back and look at that thread thanks…

Also there is practically no such question been asked or answered according to my search. But if I missed it please feel free to let me know.

I got married during my second year of college. And it actually helped me with my study because I settled down and concentrated on my education, period. So you may seriously consider this.

2 Likes

Welcome @Karl_Youn. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Oh hi. My bad