I love lucifer but i get bad thoughts about him

I have done some research of lucifer and im planning to contact him next monday using his enn. I love lucifer and all of his demons even tho i have not talked to them i dont know why but i feel drawn to the demonic deitys. But unfortunately i have bad thoughts about lucifer and i dont know why I absolutely hate it its the worst thing ever. Even tho i love lucifer i get these thoughts in my head saying F**ck lucifer. And i feel like its a curse. because i know how to show respect but these thoughts keep coming in to my head. Do you guys think lucifer will understand and tell me how to get rid of them. Because i REALLY wanna come closer to lucifer and his demons. But since i have these thoughts im not sure i can. I would really appreciate an answer

9 Likes

Since @DarkestKnight is posting that you need to make an introduction, I’ll just get to the answer right away XD.

1 Like

I don’t think your thoughts mean anything. I don’t understand why some people think every random thought is significant.

You have a thing for Lucifer. Okay.

What is happening, in my opinion, is that you are approaching Lucifer from a religious perspective, like he is the god that is going to solve all of your problems, but another part of you is rejecting that idea.That’s all. It’s pretty common with humans. We want want something, while simultaneously not wanting it as well.

Also @Noel616, I see you have not yet introduced yourself, so I suggest you go to the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area and do so, as it is a rule of this forum and not optional.

9 Likes

So, there are times when we get some bad or negative thoughts about things that don’t really mean anything.

There could be some reasons for that:

1. Perhaps you may have a spirit that tries to annoy you (in which case a banishing would be a good idea).
  2. It’s a random thought (which will eventually go away).
  3. Since the human mind likes to wander and try things it believe it shouldn’t do, perhaps that’s the reason.

But as stated above, perhaps you should approach this more openly. Don’t worry about it and try to let your thoughts lead you somewhere, without trying to control them. Don’t force yourself that these thoughts mean something. So, don’t worry about it, just try to see their flow.

10 Likes

I’m so glad I’m done with the bow down and worship idea. I’m not going to submit myself to gods or demons.

7 Likes

A spirit once told me that he doesn’t care about these kinds of intrusive thoughts at all. His exact words were: ”I don’t give a shit.“ :joy:

He also called them “brain hiccups“ and said it’s best to just let them pass and not waste time feeling bad about them, but focus on the task at hand. In time, they will come less and less frequently until they won’t even bother you anymore.

20 Likes

intrusive thoughts are a bitch

7 Likes

The reason why im worried is because i know you need to show respect to the demons and lucifer
And if i got the thought F**ck lucifer when talking to lucifer that would not be so nice

6 Likes

In my experience, I had a bad history with certain spirits. Before formally introduced, Lucifer and a few others had a negative impact on my life via other people they worked with. I always respected Lucifer but for quite some time, him and the other got a lot of fuck your from me. He never got mad, just waited for me to realize the fault was not his and come around.

3 Likes

At least in the past I suffered from that, but eventually I was told too to not worry (by Lilith, so she partially isn’t so much to fear like it’s written somewhere… granted that respect is necessary).
In case of spirits causing or amplifying this problem, Flauros may help. Practice also mental void, by “looking” at your mind and calmly pulling away the thoughts; another method is to ignore them.

7 Likes

“He was made sin so that sin would be no more, accursed so that the curse would be no more…”

Just try to ignore those thoughts and not pay any attention to them. As you ascend, those kinds of thoughts will have less effect.

2 Likes

I was also told by King Paimon that these thoughts are a natural consequence of the way our brains are wired, and how they react to our environment. He said it’s our human predicament that we are so easily susceptible to certain influences, but on the flipside we also have tremendous mental power that we need to learn, or remember, to access.

These thoughts are not your fault, and your being ashamed of them will only give them more prominence in your mind plus a negative emotional response, which will cause a negative feedback. But you can counteract this by not giving them any importance, so try to detach your emotions from them, no matter how insulting you think they are. The spirits know what’s what, and your determined attitude towards focusing and communicating with them is very much appreciated and will trump any b.s. thoughts that might pop up.

14 Likes

Thank you guys so much for the answers i really appreciate it. I will try contacting lucifer again on monday. Cause the first time i did not make contact with him

8 Likes

I’ve experienced similar issues when approaching Lucifer as well, and thankfully he is rather understanding. My upbringing instilled the idea that Lucifer = evil into me, and while I have undone a ton of that programming, sometimes it can still have an effect on me. I asked him to help me get over it, and he was very chill about it. For some people, such as myself, I think it’s part of the natural process of working with him, so definitely nothing to worry about.

If you’re ever concerned, just remember that spirits are generally interested in helping you grow and attain the life that you truly desire. Helping you allows them to express their power through you and into the world around you, which spreads their influence as well as yours. If Lucifer, or an angel, or any other spirit did harm to those who worked with them, why would anyone call upon them again? It’s in their best interest to help you out, and I believe most if not all of them genuinely enjoy doing so. If you treat them poorly they may not like you so much, but mutual respect and kindness go a long way.

9 Likes

I agree completely. If we can learn to become detached from our thoughts and only allow the most spiritually profitable ones to effects our spirit, then we will have mastered our minds and the spiritual realm

2 Likes

I have had a similar problem. I have OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) and the thoughts I really don’t want in my head, are the once that force themselves in. Stupid thoughts and scenarios used to replay in my head over and over again for days and sometimes for weeks. I still have OCD but I have managed to handle it better now, there is a method I just don’t know how to get it into words. This still happens from time to time but It goes away quicker than it used to. Something that does work but takes a bit practice, is thought substitution. Once an undesired thought or scenario pops up in the head, immediately replace that thought with something you have decided to replace it with (another thought that is positive instead). Do that for enough times and the unwanted thoughts should calm down and stop entering your mind. Also, try not to give these negative thoughts any energy or attention, don’t try to ignore them or force them out of your head but instead observe that they are there but once you have done that let them go. This can take a bit effort in the beginning but should become easier once you get more familiar with doing this.

5 Likes

“Brain hiccups” yes great description its kike these hold us in little honey traps on the table

3 Likes

I have faced this problem and I know how crippling it can be.

For me, those thoughts flourish only when I pay attention to them and make a big deal out of it and try to suppress them.

You can tell Lucifer that you’re facing this problem and ask him to not take it personally before you start your meditation or rituals if it helps you. Lucifer is one of the most understanding entities out there, he most likely already knows that you don’t mean it, so don’t worry.

3 Likes

That would be not-so-nice and hella disrespectful only and only if you actually mean it.

@Lux_Tenebris brain hiccups! Im keeping that! Love it.

5 Likes