6th & 7th books of moses: a grimoire breakdown

hello wright i saw you have mentioned some details about sword of moses and i would like to know some more details as i am using the version Yuval Herari but it doesnt have the full version of all the names i think.Do you have any suggestion to obtain the full version as i can use that.

I just sent this to emperor directly but this is an update from the operation I did on 3/19:

Update from my 3/19 operation with the Spirits of the Table of the Sun (copied and pasted from another occult forum):

"I got what I asked for in a way that I wasn’t expecting. In fact, I’d asked for a significant amount of money which I received but the caviat was the money was already mine. When I made the petition, I was under the illusion that I had no money and needed emergency money when in fact, I did have the money I needed. It was just a matter of accessing it, which I did. So I’m not so sure the spirits helped me beyond directing my attention to a source of money that was already there, that I had tapped into in the past but for some reason the option didn’t appear to me until after the operation. I’m reluctant to chalk this up as a successful operation but I got what asked for in the end so by that standard, it worked I guess?

I need to do another operation: I am planning a trip to brazil and could use their support in acquiring the ticket and the balance of the initiation that is going to take place. So I will do the operation for that and report back here."

“I was reading another person’s account of their experience with the Table spirits of the BoM. They said the Table spirits are angelic and they work to cause change in a gradual way that doesn’t create instability the way a demon would. So I am guessing they guided me to what I needed in a way that caused the least amount of instability possible.”

2 Likes

I would say your operation was a success.

The spirits don’t need to force open a door that’s already open.

No different than you spending an hour looking for your glasses only to be told they’re on your forehead.

Whatever gets the job done.

1 Like

Hello, I’m new here and have gone through many comments, I have a question that hasn’t been fully answered…
I want to make use of one of the seals of Moses/Solomon, without call any spirit cause I’m still a novice and don’t know how to communicate with spirits…

Question 1:- Can these seals work by just printing them and having them in your pocket always?
Question 2:- some seals state under them that the carrier will attract great fortune.
I want the experts to explain which seals works by just carrying them and the special ways to draw them if I have to draw them out and not print a copy. Thanks :pray:

2 Likes

You have to do an introduction

It is a rule on the forum. OR else your posts might get deleted or account suspended I think.

He has not been on since 2015 so he may not reply to you.

Oh I see… I don’t know how to go about with the introduction… i’m not a magician, I haven’t practiced it yet, but have a lot of knowledge. I haven’t summoned a spirit or communicated with one before.

1 Like

ok. You should make a new topic for it.

1 Like

Go to home page and it says new topic

1 Like

1 Like

I suggest that you check out the book Wealth Magick by Damon Brand. The 6th working calls upon Aniquel, a spirit from The 6th and 7th Books of Moses. If wealth is what you seek, my suggestion would be to read Wealth Magick, and then carry out the operation it describes. For more short-term benefits, Magickal Riches or Magickal Cashbook would be more fitting. Wealth Magick is for focusing on the long-term and building a successful career.

Spirit communication is a skill that requires practice to become available and useful to you. If you never try to do it, you will never be able to do so successfully. The spirits will understand that you are a novice, and will help you learn how to connect with them more fruitfully. Even if you are currently unable to establish a clear connection, or even sense much of anything magickal at all, this has no bearing on your ability to get results. You may feel a bit silly at first, but if you can trust in the magick you will get what you want.

The power of these seals, sigils, and talismans ultimately comes from your perception of them. Having them in a physical form can help to “ground” the power, but they will do nothing unless first magickally activated by you. You don’t have to do anything fancy when drawing them, and you can even print them out. If you do so, it does help to trace over the lines with a pen or pencil first before using it.

You may also want to check out the above author’s website. This place is great for active discussions and connecting with a greater magickal community, but it does help to study more theoretical articles or books on occasion (or quite often, depending on your situation) to inform your practice.

Let me know if that answered your questions, always happy to help :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you very much Shinri, your answers/advices has gone a long way in helping me build courage to make a pact…
according to wealth magic the spirits will know that I’m a novice and the magic words used ensure safety even if not pronounced correctly…
I found the 4th and 6th working to be the best at least the ones I can do for now… only the 6th takes 11days which I would prefer…
I’m grateful for the knowledge I have gained through your answer, I would also like to have a link that leads to Magikal cashook or Magikal riches, I haven’t had any luck finding one for free😪
Pls help if you can,
I need a miracle of change in my life, especially at this time of my life.
Thank you so much🙏

1 Like

Well first of all, I do not recommend pirating any magick books, especially if you want to use magick to improve your financial status. Do you think rich people pirate $10 books? By resorting to petty theft, you are telling yourself that you live in a state of lack, and that money is hard to come by. This is the opposite mindset to wealth and abundance.

I do understand, however, that pretending to be living in abundance while you are struggling is not helpful. My suggestion, then, is for you to look into Magickal Riches, and to read this article - The Secrets of Money Magick.

1 Like

Use this book to get yourself into a more stable position. You may also find The Magickal Job Seeker to be useful. Wealth Magick is not for the desperate, but for those who are able to calmly and confidently turn their life to wealth creation. If you are struggling to pay the bills, you should focus on that first.

You should also keep in mind that the spirits are often going to empower your own mundane efforts, and not just drop a pile of gold on your doorstep. Some of these rituals will bring you results that are essentially free money, but you cannot live off of money completely from out of the blue.

You need to give money a pathway to manifest into your life. Whether that be through a normal job, freelance/artistic work, or running your own business, all the normal mundane things need to happen for the money to come to you. With magick on your side, however, you can shift your circumstances to make all of this much easier for you. If you can accept that you can bring in money without effort or struggle, while still living out your regular mundane life, then you can manifest riches for you to enjoy.

1 Like

@Seenoevil. Please properly introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum and required.

Also, please be aware that asking for, and posting, links to pirated books is against the rules here.

So, as I understand, working with 6th &7th book of Moses is:

1. Drawing a seal.
  2. Read proper conjuration for it.
  3. Wearing a seal with you, or put it on altar?
2 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

Does the book ,6&7 books of Moses itself needs to be charged before use

The person you are responding to hasn’t been on the forum in several years so they are unlikely to reply to you.

2 Likes