Terrible situation

Hello.
I was working with Orias in order to move out. Things were great so far. Session of channeling, I leave. Too much fking energy.
Not sure if the following events are actually related to this. Could be a hex too.
Proceed to lose my house, lose my source of money, got sick a couple days ago. I’ve a fever now and can barely get off bed. The only reason I’m not homeless is that a friend let me stay in her house, but since then she’s been having a hard time at work etc. I have trouble sleeping etc. Every thing just went wrong.
Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for your response.

Welcome @Gazer

Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

@Gazer Sometimes it’s like getting the tower card in tarot. The tower isn’t built on strong foundations so it falls. This is your time to re-strengthen your foundations and find a path that is more suitable for you and what you want to achieve later on. It we be hard in the begining but once you discover that inner desire and strength to choose something more suitable for yourself, you will find it much more rewarding later.

1 Like

Also i would deff try a chakra clensing and maybe a spiritual banishing right or a spell of protection cause some of those symptoms remind me of some shit i did to someone years ago.
@Gazer also welcome. :partying_face: