Lucifer and Satan

Hello brothers and sisters, I would like to know if there is a difference between Satan and Lucifer ?

Some people say yes, others say no.

And I especially don’t see any difference between the 2 beings.

Satan is more of a title, while Lucifer is a spirit.

Multiple spirits have the title of Satan, so it’s important to know which Satan you’re talking to.

It’s quite wrong.

Satan is an adjective designating an “enemy” and Lucifer is the title of a spirit that has clearly been associated with the Great Chef Satan.

So let me get this straight.

You asked for our opinions on the difference between Lucifer and Satan just so you can tell us we’re wrong?

Also, no, you’re wrong, Satan is a title that means “Adversary”, which is given to spirits who have matched that descriptor, such as Belial. Lucifer is indeed a spirit that goes by that name (as well as others).

You may also be interested in the other times this subject came up - some of these members aren’t here any more to answer but their information remains:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?expanded=true&q=is%20satan%20lucifer

Also please remember there’s no preaching of dogma allowed on this forum. You are welcome to state your opinions but please do not tell other member’s what to think.

Again from the rules… NO:

“Also, no, you’re wrong, Satan is a title that means “Adversary”, which is given to spirits who have matched that descriptor, such as Belial. Lucifer is indeed a spirit that goes by that name (as well as others).”

If you say so…
And what is the difference between the real Satan and Lucifer for you ?

I already said it. Satan’s a title, Lucifer is a spirit.

@CelineButterfly666 cut it out. We’re not here for you to browbeat.

No more warnings, thread closed.

Note: this question has been done to death on this forum, please use the search function before opening new topics for the same old.