Ask Me Anything — Advanced Vampire Magick With N.D. Blackwood

Ask Me Anything — Advanced Vampire Magick With N.D. Blackwood - #45 by Empress_Arianna

Dear Friends,

Welcome to my Ask Me Anything (AMA).

Please allow me to introduce myself, my vampiric name is N.D. Blackwood. I am the modern pioneer of a violently-guarded, medieval, occult tradition of Black Magick known as Vampirism. Born and raised in central Europe, I underwent initiation as a young man in numerous underground lodges and have inherited the priceless systems of initiation and ritual within Vampirism.

My magick name, N.D. Blackwood, acts as a talisman. “N.D.” invokes my vampiric patrons, Noctulius and Dracúl, and “Blackwood” refers to the neighboring forest wherein I hike to perform rituals of Vampirism and Necromancy.

My new advanced grimoire Draugadróttinn: Lord of the Undead becomes live to order Tuesday, March 23. You can receive a FREE chapter called “Art of the Life Drain” right now: Draugadrottinn: Lord Of The Undead | N.D. Blackwood | Become A Living God

The true ambition of vampirism is not to prey on other humans per se, but to tap into the unlimited cosmic power to experience spiritual immortality and conquer death.

Please share your questions and comments related to Magick Vampirism and Magick Immortality below, and I will reply at my soonest convenience over this week, thank you.

Immortally,

N.D. Blackwood

35 Likes