How to approach Lilith

http://theisticsatanism.com/rituals/standard/call5gods.html

1 Like

I felt this too.

She appear to me in my minds eye as a superior being and I ask her to stand before me as an equal. She did that and in an instant standed before me in equal height and gave me a loving hug.

3 Likes

That’s me all the way.

2 Likes

That’s the farthest thing from the truth there is. She doesn’t just hate women. She does not care for people who choose to be victims in their own circumstance and who don’t want to do a thing to improve it.

Yes contact Lilith , people can speculate all they want but no one can speak for her intentions but herself

7 Likes

I find it interesting that people mention this yet go on to work with some of the darkest entities without batting an eyelash.

She’s a powerful female entity and her femininity can bring people to their knees, some people are not a fan of that.

It’s your choice as to whether you want people’s opinions of her to color what you perceive or if you want an answer straight from the source

5 Likes

Besides, I can’t speak as to much personal knowledge of you but I KNOW that you know better than to believe rumors from people who run away from the sight of the first real change in their lives ( that they didn’t know they needed ) .

You can do this!

6 Likes

Thank you luv I will! Obviously rumors are just that but I was more concerned with the speculation that a person needed to be approached by her. I certainly don’t believe everything I hear - I wouldn’t be on this path if I did! Now hearing all these things and others experiences I’m fairly certain she HAS called but she’s not going to waste her time waiting for me to accept her offer.

4 Likes

Here is a question?

Its obvious that Lilith is with me, why, I am working on that. Lucifer is here, and I am working on why.

I guess since they are already here and I speak with them what would be my next step.

The presence with both end up being really strong because other people will ask me who they are.

Its just weird. I have had so much go on that and been turned inside out its just hard to know what is next

1 Like

Treat her with respect and honour…But don’t place her above or below yourself.

5 Likes

No, I learned that lesson a few times, possibly a few more. I have taken a few celestial ass kickings.

4 Likes

I don’t if this was Lilith’s doing but I over came some of my demons and reached out to my cousin’s whom I haven’t seen since I was 14 and I’m 33 now and secrets and lies have come out from what’s been said from social services. It hurts so much. And they want to meet me next week my cousin’s have told me I have got some money to come from two deaths in the family and that they have been holding on to it all this time

2 Likes

Its possible shadow work is part of her field from my understanding.

1 Like

I don’t have experience with Lilith. But Maman Brigit, the “white queen” of voudon, is a similar force, I think - fiery but loving. Studying her may shed light on some aspects of Lilith.

3 Likes

You’ve seen lilith? Whats she like? Have you spoken to samael?

Welcome @Emmily_S. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule in this forum.

Jealous? I got that feeling too. Let me ask you something let us say that she wants to have a romantic relationship with someone, but they have established a romantic relationship with Au Set, Astarte and Amaterasu.

You are having a sexual experience with Lilith.

Thoughts turn to Amaterasu and you get the psychic sense that Lilith is jealous and attacking Amaterasu, who may have been reminding you like “what about your relationship with me?”

You ask that both please be patient as you figure things out and then you focus on your time with Lilith but then later remind Au Set, Amaterasu and Astarte that you still love them.

Does Lilith have a problem with you being “polyamorous” so to speak? And does she expect you to be committed to her alone while she has relationships with as many men as she wants?

Is this just misunderstanding? What can you tell me about them?

I loved working with Lilith, she is my favorite goddess, and a great fallen angel

1 Like

I have known Lilith for a very long time. I’d deny it in Hell, but she’s my oldest friend… And what everyone says here is truth.

If you take Lilith for what she is… The first human to ever enter Hell’s gates, a fallen with immense power… And treat her as your equal, you’ll be fine.

But the moment that you so much as treat her as your lesser, she’ll destroy you and walk away, your life burning in pieces as she smiles.

If you treat her like she’s a Queen, she’ll have you under her feet quicker than she can say Turmoil.

Lilith requires a delicate touch and a firm resolve, a quick wit and a sense of sarcasm.

But never… Ever… Insult her.

Trust me…

In many things where Lilith is involved, I learned the hard way. But is there really any other, with Hell’s Angel as your guide?

Welcome @Cassandra_Black It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Done.