Spirits bothering me

Hello,

Its been about a year now since spirits (people who passed away) keep bothering me, they keep coming in my mind and also do negative talk and things. How can i get this to stop?

Probably apologize for pissing them off while they were still alive

1 Like

I dont know many of them.

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

Fix your “spiritual hygiene” as it’s euphemistically called. Set up wards and shields to keep trespassers out of your space.

We have a few free tutorials and book recommendations here:

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules and see our posting guidelines in the FAQ.

Points to cover:

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?

Here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.

For reference:
The rules are here
The posting guidelines are here in the FAQ
The Terms of Service are here

2 Likes

Learn energy work or ask a deity for assistance

Murmur can help you

@Morvak Please keep all posts in English. It is the common language used here and helps to facilitate moderation. Posts in other languages will be removed.

1 Like

Maybe someone knows who it was or has seen something like this in their life? Any mention of him would be interesting. I would like to note that this happened in 2018. At that moment I had not yet come to the occult in the form in which it is in this forum.

Description:
I got to that stage when I was already awake, but I didn’t open my eyes. Events from a long time ago from today to yesterday began to flash before my eyes. The fact is that the day before I was at an event where there were a lot of people. In the form of memories, I looked at everyone and noticed how a creature among the people looked at me with interest. Dressed all in black, with a hood over her head. The figure was humanoid, only the face (if you can call it that) was different. This creature saw that I was looking at him too (they were standing quite close to each other, about 0.5 meters) and began to leave. I went after him.

Then I find myself in some empty cinema, somewhere upstairs, on support beams. This creature teleports to different positions. I jump to the third row in the middle and he appears and walks slowly. He silently sat down in a chair next to me. Thanks to this, I was able to see the face in more detail: the skin was peeling, in some places the skull was even visible. It is covered with cuts from which blood flowed. There were so many wounds that the word “minced meat” is more suitable here. Instead of eyes there are black glass inserts with a gold frame (the eyes are not visible). The mouth was rounded, naturally a pair of teeth too, and in the mouth there was a black liquid that had a dried-out appearance somewhere, but mostly slowly flowed down.

The creature was quite calm. He started looking at this huge screen, and so did I. A short film from my life turned on. Events from life simply flashed there. From the newest to the oldest. That’s all. I still don’t understand what they wanted to convey to me, but I’m wondering what kind of creature it is?

I’m sorry. I copied the original, not the translation

nothing constructive but I wonder why The spirits are so benevolent to us(for example watching a short film with us :wink: ) if they are quite frankly more about the darker human aspects, which is more about destroying, I guess, humanity.

1 Like

@Baalzack There are many reasons for this. It’s worth starting with the fact that not all “terrible”-looking spirits are evil.

There are also a lot of truly powerful spirits, almost gods, who have the power to destroy us. But they don’t. I think everyone adheres to universal laws. We already know one of them - “you cannot force a creature to do something by force. You can only push it, persuade it, etc.” How many laws in total is still an open question

And humanity copes well with destruction without the help of spirits :wink:

2 Likes