Hi. It’s a pleasure to join this amazing forum. I am here also to bring my help if anyone needs something from me.

Greetings,
Araes

2 Likes

Welcome.

Please provide us with more information about yourself, as this does not meet the requirements for a proper introduction. We find it helpful to know what you practice, how long you’ve practiced, if you’re a beginner, etic.

Here are some ideas for more information:

2 Likes

I consider that I “awaken” like 3 years ago when I start to join in some Ayahuasca ceremonies. By this way I undestood that there is a lot more than we usually think. In one of this trances, Quetzalcoatl (I later undestood that He is Leviathan) contacted me and I supplicate him to take me as his student. He agreed and he said me that he whould be my teacher. That he will show me what I need to learn and help me to see what is useless. Sience then, my life has changed completely. At that time I was an inflexible catholic, today I consider myself a faithfull Luciferian. Magically speaking, I start my path something like a year ago, but I still think about myself as a novice. I had made a lot of rituals in this past year trying to contact some of the Goetia spirits, some of the LHP Gods (Lucifer, Lucifuge and Astarte mostly), trying to self initiate myself in the LHP/Qlipothic/Draconic path, but altrough that I had made a lot of rituals, I never had an answer for the lack of development in my astral senses. This is why I see myself already as a beginer. I bought a lot of books and I been reading a lot, but at this time I conseder this is only theory.

I am from México. My native language is Spanish, so please excuse me if I wrote something wrong.

Greetings,
Araes.

3 Likes

Thank you for expanding upon your experience. Welcome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Where I really will thank you anybody who could help me, is in contacting one of this Gods and make Them to know that I have a lot of time trying to make a contact with them. I you or someone else could help me I will thank you a lot.

2 Likes

Greetings and welcome. There are many posts/links regarding occult knowledge and rituals, check out the sites search engine at the upper right and the magnifying glass :mag_right:. You will find the answer.

2 Likes

I been reading some of the books from E.A. Koetting, Michael Ford, trying some of the rituals form here (BALG), from V.K. Jehanumm, from the Ascending Flame webpage and others and I come to the conclusion that I need to develop my astral senses first. So I am at this time with the book “Mastering Astral Projection” form Robert Bruce. I don´t think to give up. If I can´t contact them by one way I will do it by another, but if you or someone else can give them (or to one of them) my message I will thank you a lot.

1 Like

I am familiar with Bruce’s work, he has many videos on YouTube as well. If you are still uncertain of a deity when you perform a ritual you should ask for a strong sign of his accedance and identity that way you will know for sure if you are being heard.

1 Like

I’ll do that. Thanks for your time and your advice.

1 Like