Peacefully dealing w/ a coven of witches

Then do that.

Archangel will make quick work of pagan and LHP witches’ when it comes to defense. Done it multiple times and continues to be effective on occult social media.

1 Like

@jpaq87666 Transmutation Wards it basically collects any energy they send towards you and basically stores it. Then you transmute the sent energy and use it in your own spell work instead.

6 Likes

This is actually brilliant, I wish I had thought of something like that

2 Likes

Something similar…

Divert the attacks onto someone else you don’t like. This works even better if the two people don’t know each other at all or have no way of knowing one another.

4 Likes

:clap:I’ve never heard of this before. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for all your advice, everyone!

If they have continued this for five years they are not going to stop unless they are taken out. Whether that is being stripped of the ability to use magick and psychic powers or utterly destroyed is up to you but there likely can be no peaceful solution. Any defense will just be stop gap until they find a way around it. The most peace you might find is if you damage them to where they cannot use magick or psychic abilities anymore for this lifetime. The pacifist route just is not going to cut it anymore at this point.

1 Like

@Shamn Please no preaching. If you have practical, implementable advice based on how to create and use a “Connection with god” to fix this issue, we’re all ears. Otherwise vague handwaving comes across as empty preaching and is against the rules. Post removed.

2 Likes

Honestly, say in the most down to earth way possible.

“Hey guys, I’m just trying to do me, and let you guys do you”

“How about we both just live and let live?”

And if your are within physical distance, do this in person and bring em flowers.

1 Like

I am a vengeful person to the people who hurt me so dont take my words into consideration: i would do multiple freezing spells to break the coven. Bind them after their band of merry karens have gone their way and spray myself with bitch be gone au de toilet :face_in_clouds::face_with_peeking_eye:

I will look into that

It’s true, both from my experience, as well as customer who come to be because they’re being attacked. I give them methods to contact archangels and those attacks by infernal or pagan witches stop quickly… Many times. Many Pagan and Left Hand Path witches are just arrogant and downplay angels for no reason.

1 Like

EA Koetting also used angels.

3 Likes

The cross over into the primal craft as well. Plenty of LHP practitioners work with them I have found

Actually, specifically in the primal craft books there is a rite that calls Michael and Lucifer in to work on the practitioner in a dual possession if I remember right

1 Like

Yes but even Mark Smith makes the distinction in his books between chthonic and “Empyrean” (angelic) cosmic beings, who seem to have an autonomy all their own. Hecate doesn’t command AA Michael. (I’ve had him defend against witches who work with Hecate)

Of course. They all do have free will, and I respect them all for it. Angels and I haven’t always agreed, however I would be foolish to discredit them entirely based on how I have felt during massive fluctuations of my energy. Raphael has always assisted me in healings when I have asked and I am grateful to him for it

Raphael is one of my favorite too. Extremely versatile for his rulership of the sun and can do prettymuch anything. He’s helped me get more money, spiritual protection, rebalancing, divination, smoothing out social dealings, etc. Rahael, Zadkiel, Michael, and Gabriel are all great.

Lucifer is an interesting being too, because he truly seems to be a kind of threshold between angelic and demonic, chthonic and astral, cosmic and anti-cosmic. He truly seems to stand between all polarities and can pretty much utilize all types of energy.

2 Likes

No he’s good… This is the General Discussion category, all subjects within the forums purpose, which is practical magick and spirituality, can be discussed here.

We have a more LHP specific Black Magick & The Left Hand Path category, and also a White Magick, Right Hand Path & Sephirothic Magick category.

However this OP was not made with the intention of inviting an argument about LHP vs RHP and I have removed several posts debating practices.

As the OP seems happy with his responses I’m closing this out here. @Valesus and @Ana333 may I suggest you continue your discussion in PM, or feel free to revive one of our many discussion topics on the same. :slight_smile:

3 Likes