Hello, I'm new

Just had another wierd experience with my demon family. They kept frustrating me by being silly, redundant and making absurd statements like “I hate you”. I kept asking them to stop but it would only be a couple of seconds until they insulted me or something. I finally got so mad I yelled at King Paimon and told him to enter my body and shut up,and he kindly did. I can now say I command demons😂 were pretty chill now,only a few minutes ago

1 Like

Is this supposed to be an introduction?

Please do a proper one, as this does not fit the criteria. You have told us nothing about yourself or your practice.

Here are some helpful idea:

2 Likes

Oh,I didn’t know I had to say anything specific just thought I had to say I was new,and I the first message I got from the forum “demon” said to post on “new magician help” so yeah

1 Like

I don’t know how to delete the post

1 Like

@HijoDeLilo, LOL I don’t know what else to say. I like you already. Can’t wait to read your introduction.

2 Likes

Simply tell us about YOU and what kind of magick you practice, and how long you have been on the path.

1 Like

Should I do that on here? Or should I make another post

1 Like

Here is fine.

2 Likes

Well, I’ve been doing magic for about 2 years or so, I have a pretty big demon family (hail Belial!) I specialize in lust magic,and I’m learning about being one with god through the fam
Don’t have much to say to be honest

3 Likes

That’s enough. Thank you for doing a proper introduction, and welcome :slight_smile:

4 Likes