Intros are overrated

Greetings fellow brethren. I’m going to start with my name. My name is Casey. I am also fluent in at least one demonic tongue: it’s one of those that the words hold no meaning, however, you understand it on a deep level. I’ve made pacts with countless entities since the age of 5. I was taken from my mother at about 9 yrs. old. She had never made it clear what her beliefs were, nor did she push anything on me. In passing, she has mentioned something about “a god” that rules throughout the earth and the heavens. But, she never forced her beliefs on me. So, I took what she said and put my own “imaginary friends” in the slot that was reserved for “god”. I gotta say, I learned much faster than the other kids. But, I was bored. So I wouldn’t do my homework because I had already reached a (and I say a lightly, for I might have learned many states of being) sense of omnipotence. However, my state of omnipotence was blasting through other people’s magical channels and they always treated me with a state of reverence except… The kids. They knew me for what I am, though didn’t know what to do about it. so, I was excluded from most circles, however, the circle I got in was all imagination. And they revered me though they never would say it. But my art of my character was better, and the ways I exuded my “new imaginary friend(s)” as well as my new physical friends, other people that frowned upon my friends started including me in their group. I hated leaving my new friends but, to be honest, I never quite fitted in with them, my imagination was far different from theirs. By the time they had come up with a new game, I had already come up with thousands of ideas for books, games, digital games, and music. I had always had a different understanding then my generation and many generations after. I have never quite fit in with anybody but, in highschool, I got extremely popular. By senior year, even freshmen knew me and gave me respect. But, I got into the druggie scene. So, I started smoking all kind of drugs as well as taking them. The most popular in highschool years was Robitussin. However, I haven’t tried most drugs. The worst I’ve done is coke. Anyways, each drug gave a different manifestation and even the same drug would give me a new manifestation, oh please on that I completely don’t understand but, then a spirit would manifest as my most current rock (person that doesn’t react in a negative way to anything you say but rather makes you think of all the different aspects). So, I would ride these spiritual overflows to a resting point. I, so far, haven’t found anything to stop me. Sure, things that disrupt the natural flow of things still made me second guess things, however, I have reached a point that is desirable. Don’t get me wrong I can (and want to) grow but I have been with Lucifer since I was born. I was an (of many) antichrist(s). At this point, I only want an understanding of people in general as well as the specifics. I am a gemini that changed myself with each new psychological fact to fit no specific group. So I make friends easy. I have always been selfless so I help with each person I can. I have always practiced magick, even before I knew what it was. Anyways, I’m open.

1 Like

It’s sad that you feel a chance to let people get to know you as a real person instead of a meaningless screen-name is overrated, however as you may have seen it is one of our rules so thanks for doing one anyway.

Pro-tip, line breaks make a post more readable. :wink:

Wall-o-Text

6 Likes

Lol !

Well, I gotta say, re-reading it is harder than I thought it would be. Thanks for the pro-tip! I was kinda drunk last night so I didn’t think about readability.
Also, you’re right, I shouldn’t say that intros are overrated, after all, without them, it would be much more difficult to get anything accomplished.
Anyways, thanks for your thoughts, I appreciate it, makes me think more myself.