I'm a Beginner

Im new at this and I want to learn black magic where do I start any suggestions?

2 Likes

Start here.

and here first.

Then start doing it, and welcome. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

We can help you best if you focus on the goal/s you hope to achieve from learning magick - what are yours? :slight_smile:

To become the greatest version of me or make my self more godlike and to learn how to do Astral Projection

sounds like you’re looking for you godform.

1 Like

Yeah :slightly_smiling_face: But I don’t know where I should start

I also want to become a sorcerer over time

well, sorcerer is a title, it really what you call yourself. so i guess my question is, what are you interests, morals and short term goals?

1 Like

I’m interested in evocation - Divination and Soul travel and one of my short term goals is I want to learn how to properly use a sigil to harness the power of a spirit and I want to know how to properly use a grimiore @Nagathex

alright.

as for evocation, you’ll require the following assets: opening your third eye chakra, develop clairvoyance and clairaudience. ill link some vids to help with that. spirits i recommend for beginners are Lucifer, bune and king paimon.

for divination youll want your third eye chakra open and develop you clairvoyance, something both Lucifer and king paimon can teach a lot in.

soul travel youll need to open you third eye and psychic senses (your ‘clair’ abilities)

to use a grimoire is to use the methods and applications in you practices.

5 Likes

Thanks for your help , patience and time this is really helpful
@Nagathex

third eye: Redirect Notice
Redirect Notice
guided third eye meditation (do this often): Clearing the 6th Chakra - The Third Eye Chakra Guided Meditation Video - YouTube
- YouTube
- YouTube
clairaudience: Clairaudience - Psychic Ability - Guided Exercise w/ Binaural Beats - YouTube
How to Develop Clairaudience, How to Be Clairaudient, How it Works! - YouTube
communication with spirits: - YouTube
(i suggest subscribing to psycho sorcerer he is good)

ill post some tips later.

12 Likes