Ultimate Subliminal Guide - Finding real subliminals and avoiding bullshit

No it gave strong sensations but didn’t work. Also I became very suspicious after using a negative affirmation blocker it just stopped working totally.

If you look in the description of the video you will see what the subliminal concoction is I disagree with the OP about having to pay money to get good subliminal most (in my findings) on youtube actually post their paid subliminals for clients on their youtube. But paying for the subliminal is how people get the exact subliminal they request instead of having to use multiple videos or hope they only get certain results from something like a general beauty one.

ex: Jim pays Matirx plays99 $20 bucks for big dick, booster, getting taller, and green eyes. Matrix plays99 post what he pays for upon request, This is great for everyone who wants a big dick, to be taller, and have green eyes, But for the tall guy, with a big dick, and green eyes it is useless and he has to hope matrix fill his request or someone else wants the same subliminal as him

I just made a post on to how to change your physcial appearance and with a playlist proving my claims the knowledge can be applied to al of life but subliminal were/are a part of the post

Hey! I’m new and don’t know how to dm people but I would really like to know how to use and what are some good high quality Subliminals as well as how to make them.

Hi! There is a search function on the top right. If you put subliminal in, it will give you lots of information.

2 Likes

There’s a lot of talk about how to find them, or how useful they are, but little information on how to actually make them.

I’ve used Audacity before for basic editing, do I just record a good script based on hypnotic type stuff and NLP and then change it so that the audio is out of pitch with human hearing?

The OP actually makes subliminals… U can contact him for more info

1 Like

I can give two subliminals that work great for me but they are not the more glamourous haha.
This one for hair loss it has stopped my hair loss whereas nothing seemed to work

And this one for … diarrhoea… nothing to add.

I have tried a lot to be pretty or to have green eyes but they never worked.

3 Likes

Is it ok if i listen to a subliminal to start hearing spirits and to start feeling their energy and presence

If nothing works for you then try using a blockage remover before and after
And a subliminal flush now and then

1 Like

sorry if im necroing an old thread/post, but google kind of found me this and then i read thru your and xjasesh’s discussion???

im intrigued my this magick/magicc you discussed, was wondering if youcould point me in a direction to learn/study more?

Welcome @Hs_Panda. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you have. It is a rule of this forum.

Also, FYI, the person you are replying to has not posted to the forum since April, so may not reply.

Does anyone have any clue what OPs subliminal company might be, looks he is no longer on here.

1 Like

Welcome @TR760IE Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

True. I create them myself :slight_smile:
And they work every time!

1 Like

No they are a fucking scammer. Long story short refused to communicate about a custom order. 2+ weeks no communication. When they where forced to refund me. They claimed to take back the magic from the files they sent me. Then condesndinly offered me a freebie on my next order admitted to getting my emails and not responding.

Nope. They are very clickbaity, and I have observed them outright steal the ideas of other creators for audios not too long after those creators put out their original audios.

IMO, it would be best to stick with energetically programmed or morphic field videos rather than subliminals. I don’t think I’m allowed to advertise, but a rule of thumb for which energetic audio creator is “legit” is how high their subscriber count is

Can you recommend any decent channels?

Sure:

Sapien medicine, Maitreya Fields, Spirituality Zone, Quadible Integrity and Programmed_Intention

2 Likes

Anyone familiar with this one? People in the comments claim to have gotten results, but I can’t really find anything else. I think I read it has “Arcturuian frequency in it”…But honestly I have no idea at this point. Can’t really say I know anything about arcturians either. Get perfect divine attractiveness-Perfect divine beauty-432hz Subliminal Affirmations - YouTube

Is it important for subliminals to hear nothing or is it enough when the music is louder Than voice? I have my own subliminals and I only hear mumbling and whispering but I don’t know what I’m saying. I consciously don’t understand what’s the affirmation because I have masked it under music and theta waves. Will it work anyway?