Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

Is anyone available for some healing work?

1 Like

I certainly can, what kind of healing would you be after? Reiki or would you prefer I do a ritual through external powers?

1 Like

Either is fine I hurt my foot yesterday at the park and now it hurts to walk on it.

Could someone please do a ritual for me to make money, open my path?

1 Like

is anybody willing to do an obsession love spell on someone for me i know its a lot and most won’t but still want to try

Welcome to the forum @anithikos!

I’m sorry but this is a working thread, not a general advice thread, and the rules of this post (first post) ask you to pick a working, perform it and post the results/images of the performance here. We do ask people to wait 90 days of activity before performing work for others. Stick around and join in our discussions and in 3 months we’d love it if you came back here to post your performed workings. :slight_smile:

After that please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules and see our posting guidelines in the FAQ.

Points to cover:

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?

Here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.

For reference:

The rules are here

The posting guidelines are here in the FAQ

The Terms of Service are here

@Mauricio1 Do you want a job or just prosperity to open up?

Does anyone want some kundalini energy? I realized when I manifest for others/send positive energy to them I am sending them kundalini. One user here reported pleasure and tingling in the spine, I have so much of it to give out :+1:

1 Like

Hello
Someone who can channel the powers of the Khil entity from the Grimoire of Verum and Labeneton…

FoundI read somewhere that Khil causes dramatic events and
Labeneton causes events or situations

Hello everyone.

I performed a layered spell using Belial, Beleth, Amon, Sitri, Sallos, Dantalion and Rosier with the goal of restoring a romantic relationship with a specific target, and I finished this project last night.

When I performed the petition to each demon I didn’t feel any presence, probably because I don’t have a lot of experience with magick.

So, if anyone here has a more developed relationship with these demons, could you please talk with them to check if they received my request and if they have any advice for my situation?

Thank you all so much in advance.

2 Likes

Prosperity opens. I have a partnership with a friend, so I think it would help him to be able to send my share every month.

1 Like

E I’m looking for the same thing and I’m thinking about asking the same spirits. how have you been doing?

I did the spell some days ago so I can’t give any updates as I have none.

Is there anyone willing to help me with healing for 21 year old coworker that had a major stroke yesteday morning?

Omg that’s awful young. I’ll do what I can. I’ll do a ritual for them asking for them to be better

1 Like

Thank you so so much.

Okay so here is the petition how it would be, "open the door of prosperity to maurio1 and the business he is sharing with his friends "

I guess that looks fine. I am doing it today because it’s Thursday on my country.

I will send the pictures later.

1 Like

@Mauricio1

I already started doing it, I will finish on Saturday that’s will be the end day. The setting is not beautiful at all but I hope the results will be.

Keep me updated for anything. I wish you good luck,
H. A. Adam

1 Like

Thank you very much! I have no words to thank you for what you did for me!

1 Like

It’s nothing big, just keep me updated if within a month there is some results or not, so I could know of my spells work or I need to practice much more.:love_you_gesture:

@Mauricio1