What can you do for the Infernal Empire?

Hey everyone! Happy and Friendly Infernal greetings here!

You don’t know me, and I don’t know you. But have you ever asked youself.

What can YOU do for the Empire?

We’ve got Whiteymagicians well coordinated working together to cleanse this planet of our kind. What have we been doing? money, fame, personal ascend, private stuff.
I think somethings are more important now, than just bragging and showing off. (which is perfectly fine by me, not judging here, Ima Pariah Pharaoh)

But wouldn’t it be cool if we’d show off with whom got the baddest anti-White Lodge Rituals, first to the Dark Gods then to eachother like we did it?!

As we speak they are taking our rights away, all coordinated from the Galactic Federation of Light.
they openly serve JHVH.

It’s about 2,500 humans and 144.000 spirits.
we’re with millions they say but not coordinated so they think they can win, or have won actually.

Let’s all ask our patrons/guides/etc on how to extend the Infernal influence into this world!
Design your own ritual or meditation to extend the dark influence back into this world!
Be that vessel for them!

Let the DARKNESS SHINEEEE

HAIL INFERNAL MAJESTY

little about me(!!! I do not wanna brag here!!!):
Ascended Master of Death, Djinn Master, Necromancer, Infernal Death Angel incarnate, and I do more thing, so I get to sit next to His Infernal Majesty, as his loyal Student and Son.
1.3 more years till I look at human, human dies (according to my Patrons&Matrons).
I have sacrificed most of my human life for Black Magick and Infernal Ascend.
Necromancy cost me the one I loved the most, my cat.
Cat got turned into a GOD, because of my love for it, so Im really happy <3

“Greetings fellow black magicians, you don’t know me but how about you gather under my leadership, and start to act exactly like the people I’m calling wrong, by crushing dissent with a rousing jihad?”

Excellent troll, but no thanks. :laughing:

Also, please read our rules:

12 Likes

Stop pressuring me, the empire gets whatever I’ll give the empire.

Yeah, and I think thats kinda lit

Nah, sounds cringey to me, tbh.

I’m sure this is a Star Wars plot.

No, of course not.
!!!

11 Likes

This is too cringey to leave open, please do an intro and try to be a bit more like a real person, many thanks! :+1:

16 Likes