Evocation of Nyarlathotep and received sigilized gateway

this is amazing, thnx for sharing :slight_smile: may i ask what nyarlathoteps oersonality was like
[/quote]

Well pretty calm and majestic, it gave of a vibe of a philosopher, as a person which holds knowledge, with a mysterious aura. IT didnt shocked me as other Outer Ones instead it made me to want to speak with him again.

Well pretty calm and majestic, it gave of a vibe of a philosopher, as a person which holds knowledge, with a mysterious aura. IT didnt shocked me as other Outer Ones instead it made me to want to speak with him again.
[/quote]
i actually gave him a try tonight. am i the only one that feels like hes bigger than us all?

@Dragon Crow He actually is much more bigger Imagine like an ever expanding space.

art done by me, i used this as a gateway hopefully it will serve others as it has served me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t comment on sigils and such often, but holy shit that is a powerful piece of work. Really, amazing job.

2 Likes

I would love to pm you unfortunately my account won’t let me for some odd reason. Both me and my friend found this post, we love your work.

Welcome @vonkurth. I see you joined us in September of last year but have only just started posting. Please make your next post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Also, the ability to send PM’s is restricted by the system for new members until you reach a certain threshold of activity as part of the community.

Is that a Mantra? Or Chant?

Its a chant

1 Like

hi i´´m new and i don’t know how to to introduce myself or how use the forum applications. despite being a new i have achived great things in the magick but i’m dumb and i get confused easily, .it would not be improper to ask you for your email adress? it doens’t go against the rules?i would like to ask you some things about this,since i worked with nyarlathotep a long time ago,and i don’t know how to continue…

1 Like

Welcome @imhotep1 It is a rule of this forum that all new members must properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, etc:

intro3

your photos are not visible

Yeah I know and this sucks, I will see if I can find them again on my Laptop, otherwise i have to unearth all my dossiers with sigils XD

I will start posting in sections and I am sorry about that but I am doing this through my phone currently. So here is the sigil of Nyarlathotep, his gateway to connect with him. It should be drawn in thick black marker. And concentrate on it in a dark room with only 1 candle lit so you can scan the sigil.

1 Like

Here is the sigil used gate to yog sothothGate of Yog-Sothoth

The Gate of the Silver KeyGate of the silver key-Staircasae of the Gate

1 Like

The rest I am going to post all in one as not to make this thread longer than it needs to be:

1)Gate of the Arrival: Glyph

1. Pictographic Sigil: The Sigil of the Priest

1. Crest of Shub-Niggurath
    Essentially it’s a triskelion with goat hoofs and a ram head , my graphical representation is terrible in this one.

1. Gateway of Translocation

1 Like

very interesting your images.

1 Like

Your Gateway of Translocation is a stargate ?

Nope, it functions differently and mostly in the astral realms and realms like the mid world and the other stages in shamanism

1 Like