How King Paimon Can Help You- An Evocation Guide

Create a moat barrier

Thanks heaps

1 Like

Who would be good to summon for matters related to love…? I was very happy to see King Paimon was good with beginners, however my matter is mostly love related and I don’t believe he would be willing to work with me if this is the case. Glad I saw your post because my understanding was that he did work with love and may possibly manipulate the thoughts of other for love, or replacing someone’s negative thoughts of you with positive thoughts instead.

Belial doesn’t allow me to drink, he made it very clear, This evening i was on my way to the supermarket and i was thinking that there’s no harm in one beer. Out of the sudden someone threw a firecracker very close to me. That noise terrifies me. No is no!

Your story is very compelling and interesting. I’m contemplating weather or not to summon king Paimon. I’m just a bit scared should I be worried about anything. And the reason I want to summon king Paimon is because I’m going through a lot and I need a way to get a head start in life to benefit my siblings and I

2 Likes

Welcome @Chiefkeef612. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

Hey, could you tell me how you contact him and could he help me with changing someones mind

Please read the thread, with actual thought…

2 Likes

hi , intresting story i am beginner in accolt and i want to do magic for my problems including addiction, i am trying to open my third eye and other chakras too. you think he can help me with addiction and depression? i have not sommun any espirit though but with what you said i want to start with king poimon .any advise for me?

When you call out/talk/read/communicate with these demons, is this all in your head or do you actually do all of this out loud? Anyone could answer I’m very curious!

I am glad that I was lead to this article. My life has been in quite a shambles for a bit. And, with what I’ve been through, a part of me wants to give up, the other to hang in there. After reading your article, and being introduced to King Paimon - unofficially of course - I feel that he could definitely help me with getting my life put back together again.

Thanks for the tips on how to properly address him and so forth.

I look forward to hearing more from you.

3 Likes

that’s great
I want to do more with King Paimon

1 Like

Welcome @HPNicole. I see you joined us back in April but this is your first post. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Please give me a link where you want the intro?

Go to the main screen, click the button to the right that says “New Topic,” choose “New Magicians and Introductions” from the category menu and make the post.

Thanks… :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Thanks

May I please ask to see a picture of this pendant? Where does one buy it from? Thanks.

1 Like

Not sure where they got there’s but look on Etsy and put into the search “King Paimon” or “Paimon Sigil”. You’ll get everything from clothes, jewelry, and miscellaneous merchandise that has his sigil in them. Decent prices too!

1 Like