Shemyaza

I really haven’t seen much on this fourm about working with him and the master key so I will be doing so and keeping it updated.

Shemyaza is super awesome and I have connected to Ishtar quite alot and didn’t realize they were connected. It really comes to show that we get aligned where we need to go from the start and it all unfolds.

But learning about about him before evocation really did help me understand him and the watchers!

6 Likes

I understand in clarity of Shemyaza, that He, is Thee Master of Force, as the gregarious material of Magi…Many of his Chiefs of the Decadent Advent!

1 Like

Hello,
I really like working with the watchers in general. Azazel was the one who initiated me to the crooked path btw.
Yes, Semyaza and Ishtar are a bit like Samael and Lilith in their ‘love story’ if you wanna call it like that. Also there are similarities to the tales of the Islamic angels Harut and Marut and the woman Zuhra. Semyaza has two sons and he according to some Jewish tales is the titular angel of Egypt. It is said that he negotiated with God after the Hebrews flew from slavery and Jahweh was about to punish the Egypts.
His grandson shall have survived the Great Flood by climbing on the roof of Noah’s Ark. The wife of Ham (one of Noah’s three sons) has helped him and hid the Nephilim during the flood. She was secretly pregnant with his baby. So the ‘seed of evil’, an offspring of the watchers, got access into the new world.
There is also a story about Semyazas twins… Personally I can not get enough of those tales. :laughing: :nerd_face:
:wave:

6 Likes

Me either!!! That sounds already super rad!

2 Likes

Talking about the watchers in general: They all are of luciferian spirit. Because they teach an art/ a weapon and by mastering it, we do a step towards independancy. Independancy (from another God) is what the crooked path is about, becoming your own God, apotheosis. The watchers are luciferian teachers. They show you weapons and arts, heavenly knowledge, and teach you to use them by yourself (-> equality). That makes them different from those energy stealing Gods who want to bind you to themselves. The watcher angels technically do what the Serpent did in Genesis.

Their partners in crime are the daughters of men. It is said that women were the first taught by the watchers. No wonder, they took them wives, and the women bore them sons: To me, this is a pic of what it means to ‘pass the torch’; sharing occult knowledge so that others are able to ignite the luciferian black flame by themselves -> empowerment. Of course you cannot share occult knowledge with anybody… It is useful to study their lores.

The watchers got kicked out of heaven, because they taught heavenly arts on earth which was forbidden by a jealous God. You surely know ppl who do not like to share their knowledge, because they lose their own position and might (uniqueness, being irreplaceable). Through knowledge you gain power and even today there are ppl who dont want us to be powerful. (For example, some Christians spread around that the watcher angels raped the women.)

No matter if you believe in the old stories literally, they are definitely true one way or the other. :blush:

3 Likes

I love that about the watchers! I always had a love to make a connection with them, and felt it inside my heart from a child. But, knowing the truth the teach… just makes me so grateful!

I’ve always believed in the stories and energies to be true. I just always had a question about the Nephilam and the fact they were so destructive. But when I talked to Shemyaza he said “People have children who are good, and those who are bad, so as the giants”. So I believe there were good Giants and some bad ones. And the fact we only have one side of the story really expressed thru Christianity’s distorted lens

1 Like

Have you ever thought about joining the oath of the watchers?

“Chapter 6
1 And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters.
2 And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men
3 and beget us children.’ And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them: ‘I fear ye will not
4 indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.’ And they all answered him and said: ‘Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations
5 not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.’ Then sware they all together” (Book of Enoch)

1 Like

Not that I’ve thought of, but I work with spirits as friends. I dont make oaths of enerinity or anything along those lines. I just work with them to help myself and their cause. I can see how that could be powerful tho!

I will say though, after making the key and putting blood on it and burning it in felt a spectacular energy and basically barely slept for two days till I stated out loud “I appreciate all of the help and energy but I got to sleep” and it worked.

I’m growing closer each day I feel within

3 Likes

I just got the key and will be posting about my experiences with it!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @GrantElliot!

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules.

Note: the link in your post was broken and only displaying garbage text, so I edited it to clean that up :+1: