Free Reading - Only for nice people!

Thank you a lot. An accurate and useful info, as usual. :blush:

Could I have a reading as well?

Hi I will really appreciate it if you do a reading for me about love life and money also I asked someone to do a reading for me he said am negative and need a sacrifice the he asked me for me do you think he want to scam me and thank you

Hi, I would definitely appreciate a reading if that is okay. I am a bit lost in my pathworking. I was expecting to work with Amaymon next in my gate keeper pathworking but every time I go to start, it is almost like reality crunches up in front of me and bars the way (work stress suddenly amphing up, arguements in the household, energy being almost entirely drained out of me, etc). There is a slight pull to Abbadon but perhaps there is something else going on(?). Anyways, perhaps an overview of what is going on spiritually with the Tarot of Marseille would be necessary. I am a tarot reader, but I feel I need to separate myself from potential bias on this one. If you can help, I would appreciate it and would be up for returning the favor once things calm down on my end. Thank you for reading this.

New to the site and new to this different world. Looking forward to learning a lot and understanding more about the things I used to see as a child growing up in Dominican Republic.

Also, any free reading available?

Welcome @Yauryv. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

Hello, if you could answer I’d appreciate it.
Was Nergal testing me last night, and did I pass? Pendulum/ Tarot of Marseille please. Or whichever deck you think will yield the most accurate result.

Thank you.

Hi i would like a reading. I tried to pm you but i supose you have things to do. :grin:

Hey lol, can i have one as well?
I would like to know whether I should study Human Resources or not. Thanks :smile:

Hello, please tell me if MahaLakshmi would grant my request of finding job soon. .Thank you

Hi if you have time a reading for me please.
*Regarding my working and spirtual practice.
*My situation. How to fix it.
*And is my new mentor right for me…
Thank you and appreciate your time.

Hello Lei - welcome back. I won your free Christmas reading.

May I have that now please?

Will someone give me a free reading? X

Hello Leoh,

I am going through a break up. I’ve told all my reasons to my ex and asked him many questions - asked if he cheated me, if he had done something behind my back etc. He did not answer. Just told me that if I think of him such things I was free to go. I’ve got the feeling that this is a very comfortable way to get rid of somebody who is confronting you with specific questions. I’m sure that my ex has hidden something from me or eve lied to me. I want to know what is it. I want to know everything that he hid from me or lied to me about. I want to know the truth. Could you please do some kind of reading for me that would give me the whole truth about our relationship from his side, his point of view and what he had hidden from me. I do not know which deck to choose so let it be up to you, of course if you have time and will to do this reading for me. Thank you!

Hello all…

Id like to introduce myself first…My name is April…I go by my middle name here “Renae”. I work in the medical field. I’ve worked side by side with patients as well as in scheduling and social work. Im not currently practicing anything, however, throughout most my life I have had a foresight on things happening hours, days weeks, months or even years before they happen. This is usually through vivid dreams and flash images in my mind. When I see the events though, Im not usually given the time frame it will happen. Most of the time here lately, it’s been within a few days. I dont get to choose the event or who its going to happen to either. Most events are random and not harmful…For instance, I had a dream the emergency alarm went off at work, two days later it happened. I definitely asked a few questions and it was not a scheduled drill and managent had no idea why it went off…I once had a dream I was suffocating and couldn’t breath…that took seven years to come to pass. Everything that happened that night was exactly as it was in my dream. Same house, people involved, furniture…every detail as it was in my dream. Well…I guess I have two questions. Should I try to develop this, whatever it is? And how do I develop this? Thank you for taking the time to read this.

How can you tell who’s nice?

1 Like

i would like a reading

I don’t think he’s around anymore o.o

The feeling is mutual my dear! Spread that love! Show some kindness!

I come with but one humble question…

What do I most need to know at this present time?

I trust that between my guides and your guides, an answer should be readily available :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m still halfway here :smirk: I’ve been busy with the University, writing my book and the ton of demand in pm for the readings, so I’ve left this post (a little bit, just month :roll_eyes:), but if you want to ask your questions, do it, I won’t tell you when I’ll answer, but you can try, I have time right now

1 Like