Permanent relationship- any ideas?

Hi. So I met a man near where I live. We started dating as friends, he was as intelligent as me or even superior to me. We always talk for many hours until the morning, we have a lot of common topics. I’m going through a painful breakup and so is he. He keeps saying that it makes him afraid to love and wants to be alone. I decided to ask Sitri, Seere and Orias for help. They delivered the results very quickly- thank You Sitri, Seere and Orias! :heart:. After 3 months of dating, the guy stopped contacting his friends, he talks and only comes to me. He finally broke the physical barrier and started lusting after me, kissing and hugging me. He says I’m the woman he’s been waiting for all his life BUT he’s still afraid of love and wants to be alone. Despite this, when I wanted to end the relationship, he did not give up and did not allow it. He still writes to me, calls me and comes to me. How to convince him to have a permanent relationship?

4 Likes

That’s not true. Even great and pretty women can have difficulties finding a suitable partner. If someone has problems with their own self-love and doesn’t have a feeling of self-worth or don´t believe they deserve to be loved, they will attract partners who can’t see their worth or have an avoidant attachment style and so on and so forth.

@Martyna_Wenelczyk Sorry for the off topic and please don’t take it as an insult: I recommend working on the above mentioned issues (with magick). As far as I can remember, you are beautiful. There are a lot of men who would give anything to have a woman like you.
Start with yourself, when you are done with your healing, you dont have to convince or fight for any man anymore. Then either this guy will choose you or someone better will come along.

4 Likes

It’s very nice what you said and it’s strange that you remember what I look like. Anyway, I’ve spent the last few months on self-love and self concept, and I guess that’s why I attracted such a great guy. I don’t know what went wrong 'cause I have a lot of self-love

2 Likes

Have you looked into it via divination? It’s possible there is interference of some sort.

1 Like

I haven’t checked myself because I may not be objective. Sometimes it’s hard to interpret tarot cards on your own

What?

He doesn’t want any relationship

Yes because of her narcissism and entitlement… Most women can attract most men and with dating apps and instagram they have endless of options.

Men do not care about that. They are attracted to youth, display of fertility and beauty and what keeps the man around is kindness, humility and other feminine traits. Women who goes through the self-love journey often end up displaying entitlement which is unattractive to men.

Men are not attracted to self-love. If he is attracted to you it’s because you are physical attractive. Self-love often ends up with display of entitlement which is unattractive to men.

As a psychologist, I see the complete opposite of what you claim in my everyday professional life. You seem to equate the terms narcissism and self-love, but they are the opposite.

3 Likes

This dude probably knows that he’d like to see something in you that somehow replaces the former relationship and what it gave him. This dude also knows that he is not willing to take another risk for whatever time he needs to process his grievings and he communicates “I am afraid, I am not ready, this is too close”! You should lay out your workings around this very clear statement. From what I can see from this he needs a lot of mind and heart healing; not necessarily through this new relationship with you but you could help him with magick, so he can feel safe in general again. If he can look at you from a point of healing, he will be able to make firmer assessments about the future of your guys relationship and where it might go. Being able to make realistic evaluations about a new relationship and about the emotions involved adds to the overall security that this man apparently needs right now. Mental and emotional security also provides a more optimistic outlook even if the odds are stacked against you guys in other ways, so look for healing magick and let him have that medicine.

Be aware that a lot of men are grieving the end of a relationship differently than women; women tend to have a very intense grieving time right after the failed relationship but are ready a bit more quicker to face life after that. Men tend to feel okayish after a breakup, but the real wave hits them much later. Whatever you are doing you should keep that time delay in mind, because three months of dating resulting in a person abandoning their social circle for a new partner doesn’t look like affection, it looks like unhealthy obsession and a masking of his pain. Even if you could convince him into a permanent relationship there is still a wave that is about to hit him in terms of pain and loss. So maybe you should add magickal workings that promote clear communications between the both of you, so both of you know where the other person has arrived inside their mind.

7 Likes

In any case, I would like him to look at me as a person he can form a relationship with. I’m also not sure if I’m not a kind of remedy for his sad soul, because he says that he forgets his problems with me

1 Like

To me, this is the problem. A long term relationship is not built on him no longer talking to his friends and only to you. Also, if you are both dealing with breakups, then going slowly and be sure that this is the right way is a good idea. I would say that I will be there if he decides he wants a relationship and then focus on building up a healthy friendship. If you stay in contact and enjoy being together, a relationship can naturally develop when you are both ready.

4 Likes

His heart was broken. So ai would do some work on him healing from this and infuse it with your love. Kinda like gluing his pieces back together with your glue. My partner is much like this and some times it just takes time, love and dedication. Walls are really hard to break down while some is healing so give them a hand in healing. It seems like he is in to you. It’s the pain and hurt stopping him.

1 Like

Several posts breaking the rules regarding not moralizing or naysaying on a working thread are removed.

@Kristian You know this rule: cut it out.

If you can’t think of a way to help the OP use magick to achieve the stated goal, please move on.

1 Like

You are right in what you wrote. He told me recently that he was doomed to be alone because that was his character and that I should stay away from him because I would suffer. When I agreed, I said ok, so let’s cut off contact since you say so. But he wouldn’t let me do that because he said he was okay with me and that he cared. I feel like we’re both going around in circles. I don’t push him, I often see love in his eyes, but every time he gets close to me, he moves away. I’m still waiting for the events to unfold, I know that if I push I’ll run away. But I think it’s been going on for quite a long time. We’ve known each other since September, we often tell each other that we’re the same in terms of behavior or preferences, but I can’t sense him or convince him. I’m stuck

2 Likes